Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
8 registered (CafeMan, aniceguy, Frustrated, I Want 2 Thrive, forgive777, 1 invisible), 56 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62555 Topics
438326 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#324793 - 03/11/10 12:58 PM getting there from the airport
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
i just booked this supershuttle for andy and i since our flights are arriving at similar times and we're sharing a room the westside ymca.

the shuttle seems to be the best deal for nobrainer traveling from the airport to manhattan. it provides door to door service both ways for only $40 [includes 18% gratuity] each total! i looked at other options and really can't find any cheaper or more efficient. a cab ride will most likely be around $50 + tip, so even after splitting that, the shuttle is less expensive.

so far the total cost not counting registration fee is

$134 for flight
$200 for 4 nights at the ymca
$40 for getting back and forth from the airport

375 bucks ain't bad. now all i have to factor in is cost of food.

i'm feeling better about things, yet brimming with anticipation at the same time.

#324984 - 03/12/10 10:29 PM Re: getting there from the airport [Re: Sans Logos]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Which airport cuz there are cheaper ways from JFK or Newark. Laguardia doesn't have good public transportation though

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.