Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (focusedbody, susie), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63178 Topics
441782 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#324178 - 03/05/10 06:45 PM here i go
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

some have read about me crying about my life problmens-well here i go heading to the usa monday----to the spot where the only friends i know are-------whats instore for me???who knows----guess i will have to toughen up and take it as it goes--------and hope for the best------my many thanks to the friends here who stuck by my side--------

#324185 - 03/05/10 07:08 PM Re: here i go [Re: sabata]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
steve, one thing i have noticed about us survivors is we are a resilient, incorrigible bunch who have learned to take life on life's terms, and bounce back in the worst of times. you're going to a great city with a good recovery community. you'll do fine. keep us posted, ok?

warm regards,

ron

#324187 - 03/05/10 07:12 PM Re: here i go [Re: Sans Logos]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks so much --ron --your post brought tears to my eyes and a sense of relief-----steven

#324292 - 03/06/10 11:54 PM Re: here i go [Re: sabata]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Steve,

I wish you nothing but the best of luck. Ron is right. Denver is a great community to be going to and has a great network of survivors there. I passed through Denver on my way to Alta, Utah last fall. At the airport, waiting for me, was a member from here. We had a great time!

Its tough being alone. I get that part too well. I live in a small community north east of Toronto. But every week I get in my car and go to group T in Toronto. Just to feel more connected in real life. It helps so much.

Now, here you are, headed back to your homeland, ready to start a new chapter. Good for you!

And if you find yourself starving for more foreign content in your life, I can put you in touch with a Canadian who lives not too far from Denver. He's a Gold Medal Man in my books! grin

Stay in touch. I hope your journey is safe, and uneventful.

Jim

#324312 - 03/07/10 09:50 AM Re: here i go [Re: Geeders]
Ever-fixed Mark Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Steven,

We've talked a little and I'm glad you have found a direction that will support you and your recovery in returning the US. I'm hoping that we'll hear from you letting us know that you landed safely and that the universe offers you all the help you need for this transition. Bon voyage.

-efm

Everybody here's got a story to tell
Everybody's been through their own hell
There's nothing too special about getting hurt
Getting over it, that takes the work

- "Duck and Cover" by Glen Phillips

#324831 - 03/11/10 05:59 PM Re: here i go [Re: Ever-fixed Mark]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

well i made it here==melting down quick=========thinking of hospital==to get stablized=========i am terrifed

#324839 - 03/11/10 06:33 PM Re: here i go [Re: sabata]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

steven, you go ahead and take whatever measures you need for your own safety and health state, and use the resources available at your disposal. you took a huge risk in making this leap from ground to groundless ground and it will take you a while to get situated in a place where you have more options and greater control over your life. one door closes another opens, and while it may not be the door we would have chosen for ourselves, perhaps something beyond us is guiding us towards our own greater good, even if it does not feel comfortable for the time being. trust and don't lose faith or hope that things will work out in your favor, and know that you will not be deserted to aloof chance.

stay in touch and keep us posted bro.

warm regards,

ron

#325161 - 03/14/10 08:38 AM Re: here i go [Re: Sans Logos]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Keep us informed how you are doing, Steven. Okay, buddy?

Hope all goes well for you.

Bobcat

#331932 - 05/24/10 11:01 AM Re: here i go [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

well went to phonix az got off the buss looked aropund got back on the bus went to delaware where my brother lives---------his wife kicked me out they were very cold to me---ate some pills ended up in the physc ward--now on my second homeless shelter trying to find a job

#331935 - 05/24/10 11:43 AM Re: here i go [Re: sabata]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi steven

I'm very glad to know you're ok ..... Well I guess about as ok a someone can be under such dire circumstances. I hope that survivor spirit that sustained you all these years keeps you strong in these challenging times. Thanks for keeping us informed about things. I'm hoping they get better for you.

Warm regards

Ron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.