Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (Rich1967, WalkingBuffalo, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447641 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#324051 - 03/04/10 04:48 PM Where's the support
Gus Bierer Offline

I'm a little hurt so far i've posted twice and nobody has responded to my posts. Is there something going on that i don't know about, have i been 86'd on support?

I don't expect much, i respond to posts because i want survivors to feel supported. I'm actually, very hurt over this. If no one responds to this post then i feel that i'm not wanted around here. So it's up to you guys if you want to see me go, then don't respond to this post

Gus

#324052 - 03/04/10 04:56 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: Gus Bierer]
Ever-fixed Mark Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Hey Gus,

I haven't seen your other posts but I thought I'd reply to this one and let you know I hear you. It sounds like you are hurt because you haven't received the support you need. Is that right?

I'm going to go looking for the other posts you are talking about to try and learn more.

-efm

Everybody here's got a story to tell
Everybody's been through their own hell
There's nothing too special about getting hurt
Getting over it, that takes the work

- "Duck and Cover" by Glen Phillips

#324056 - 03/04/10 05:13 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: Ever-fixed Mark]
Gus Bierer Offline

ever-fixed mark

thank you very much, i can't tell you how good it feels to know someone is out there.

Gus

#324065 - 03/04/10 06:15 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: Gus Bierer]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Hey Gus, I'm here and looking. I'll go looking for your other posts. By the way thank-you for your openness about this. I don't know if it will help but only a week ago I posted a poem concerning my frustrations over this same issue. I'll add it here only so you can see you are not alone. Things got a little better but as you pointed out on my other post it can still feel a little lonely at times.

Itís Okay

Voices heard then silence fell
Hands held out then pulled away
Writing words offered from within
Read by many felt by few
Not sure why Iím here
Are you?

What I need I cannot find.
What I want I cannot have.
Itís not your job to see me through
Not sure why Iím here
Are you?

Needed to ask but can no longer say.
My feelings and thoughts are a toxic brew.
Shared them here
Did you?

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

#324074 - 03/04/10 06:56 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: Gus Bierer]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Originally Posted By: Gus Bierer
I'm a little hurt so far i've posted twice and nobody has responded to my posts. Is there something going on that i don't know about, have i been 86'd on support?

I don't expect much, i respond to posts because i want survivors to feel supported. I'm actually, very hurt over this. If no one responds to this post then i feel that i'm not wanted around here. So it's up to you guys if you want to see me go, then don't respond to this post

Gus

Hey Gus,

1) I've responded to one of your posts that I saw earlier, but hadn't come to the conclusion of what I was going to say, even then I tend to have to edit what I post to get the right meaning across.

2) I don't know where you're from, if you post between 4pm (PST) and 7pm (EST) American time, the Brits, unless they're insomniacs, will be asleep and won't see your posts until next day - that's not ignoring you, just that we won't physically be at the screen to see it until later.

I'm warming up my room before I hit the sack so will check a few of your other posts, but if you get a delayed response from me my second point is the biggest reason.

#324103 - 03/05/10 01:37 AM Re: Where's the support [Re: ComicBookGuy]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Gus,

Hey man, I'm sorry I neither saw nor responded to your posts. I know that feeling you have and it sucks!!!

I haven't been in chat in a long time but I remember having some good talks in there.

I hope I can get over to the actual posts to which you're referring later on in the day. Even if I don't, know that sono is thinking of gus!

sono

#324171 - 03/05/10 06:04 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: sono]
Gus Bierer Offline

Thank you

YOu guys have just made me feel a lot better. It's just at this time in my life i seem to be alone a lot and for the most part it's ok., but there's that percentage of the time that i need, and i hate this word "attention". I hope you guys understand.

Gus

#324183 - 03/05/10 07:03 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: Gus Bierer]
Dusty Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Gus,

One thing survivors often have is asking for what they want. In your post you put it out there, good on you.

Dusty

#324186 - 03/05/10 07:08 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: Dusty Boy]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

i dont feel worthy enough as i have screwed up my life so much

#324190 - 03/05/10 07:17 PM Re: Where's the support [Re: sabata]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Hey, Gus?

I'm sorry that you feel alone. Do me a big favor, okay? If you don't feel like I'm hearing you, then yell louder. I'll hear you then.

By the way, I would NEVER stop supporting another survivor here. Never. And don't feel embarrassed to say that you need some attention. Don't we all sometimes? I know I do. If you want someone to pay attention to you and listen to your problems, buddy, YOU GOT IT! I'm here for you ANYTIME you need me. Remember to shout, though. smile

Your friend,

Bobcat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.