Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
7 registered (Amandla, Scott1962, GummyBear, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443969 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#320750 - 01/30/10 06:06 PM Re: If bi's not an option, then what do I do? [Re: Sans Logos]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
I agree with Ron,= I would say more but I am kind of upset. Being gay didn't make bieng abused easier.

And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

#322662 - 02/19/10 05:49 PM Re: If bi's not an option, then what do I do? [Re: Aberrant30]
westsidej Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to thank everyone again for all of your advice, support and sharing.

My wife & I are still working on our marriage but it looks better than it has basically since we first started dating.

I am still not sure where I stand in terms of my bisexuality except in the fact that I am okay with saying that both girls/guys turn me on.

If sometime in the future, my wife wants to try a MFM w/ a bi-male, that would be ideal but short of that, I will just accept that I can't act on any of my homosexual desires since I am in a monogamous heterosexual marriage.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Jay

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict. Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

#322674 - 02/19/10 07:29 PM Re: If bi's not an option, then what do I do? [Re: westsidej]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
yes jay and thank you. when you married and promised fidelity to your wife, you had made your choice to rule out all other options. not just all other options with boobs and a vagina, nor options with a penis. it does not matter what their gender is. they've been ruled out, period. to my way of understanding, that's all that's important. who cares anyway, and why? a covenant, though often proclaimed in a public setting, is a very private and personal thing, and should not be scrutinized or judged by anyone. those who judge are the ones with the 'problem'. they need to learn to mind their own business and stop acting as if their own lives are beyond reproach.

just some more of my personal thoughts on the subject.

ron

#322682 - 02/19/10 09:19 PM Re: If bi's not an option, then what do I do? [Re: Sans Logos]
westsidej Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Ron,

Hi. Thanks for the thoughts. That's very true. I would be in so much trouble whether I broke our vows by having sex w/ another man or woman not to mention deeply ashamed of myself.

I have enough guilt in my life as a csa survivor. I don't need to exacerbate it by screwing around w/ another guy or girl.

The only time it would have been okay was the few times we separated in the past by her request, even though it was because I hadn't addressed my csa and its effect on my life and psyche.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Jay

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict. Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.