Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, OCN, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63649 Topics
444529 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#322541 - 02/18/10 12:13 PM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: Obi]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Hey Bobcat, read your story just now. Sorry. Ive never felt the type of loneliness you were addressing then. You said you would whisper in my ear to drowned out older noises, well Ill go out into the forest with you anytime. Okay!

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

#322583 - 02/18/10 10:40 PM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
nomansanisland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NM
Bobcat,
Now I have to write you back!
We each save another and then pay it forward. You will do this all by yourself when you feel in a better place.

You made me cry too. Your search is the same one i set out on 1 year ago this month. I have so much to do still. We have so much to do. I just want you to breathe a little bit and give yourself some love for comming here. Risking feeling akward and odd to speak your pain into cyberspace is huge in my book. I think we all have trust issues, and we are hypersensitive to our own worlds.I feel here like, i am among friends in a world of acceptance. I never fear what my heart may say here. I am surprised how compassionate i have become towards other people . usually ...i am suspicious of anyone comming to close and try to read so much into what others say that normal communication is difficult and often painful. painful, for fear that they may see my secrets hidden behind my own eyes and know i have felt as half a man all my life . All because someone decided to make me thier prey...

You are worth risking my own embarrassment, i really have no shame. we all must reach out and find a hand to hold...
here for you bobcat.
Listen to yourself and say, "I have friends". Never a truer word spoken . Keep growing , keep writing...

in friendship,
Patrick

#322591 - 02/19/10 12:53 AM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: nomansanisland]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brother.

Welcome to MS. Here you will receive compassion, understanding & love, from your brothers (fraternal) & friends (in pain).

We all have been there. We have been into the depths of our soul & hell too.

Here we do not judge. We will listen to your cries. We will help you in your fears & we will feel your tears.

Be prepaired for thre emotional roller coaster ride of your life.

You are on your way.

Heal well my fraternal brother, Bobcat, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and i will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity."

Little Pete & big Pete, trying desperately to become 1.

Edited by petercorbett (02/19/10 12:04 PM)
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#322595 - 02/19/10 02:24 AM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: nomansanisland]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
I've got your hand, Patrick. It feels warm and comforting in my hand, and that alone tells me that the man on the other end of that hand couldn't possibly be only half a man, and he never, ever was. I'm holding your hand close to my heart; it just feels like it belongs there. I won't let go of your hand if you won't let go of mine.

Thank you for being my friend. I understand now how you have saved me. You saved me from my own isolation and darkness.

I love you for that. Sorry if that sounds stupid. I'm still new at expressing affection for friends. Don't mean to offend.

Keep in touch, okay?

Bobcat

#322596 - 02/19/10 02:31 AM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: petercorbett]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Thank you for your welcoming reply, L&B Pete. You've made this Bobcat very happy. I want to thank you right now and in advance for listening to me, sharing stories with me, and befriending me. I warmly appreciate it.

I'm not sure which Pete I'm talking to - it feels like the Big Pete - but I would sure like to get to know the Little Pete, too.

Thank you again. You're a good man.

Your fraternal brother,

Bobcat

#322610 - 02/19/10 08:05 AM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Morning Bobcat, missed talking with you last night. I posted another poem on the poem site. A little more insight about my history but not pertaining to the rape stuff, worse actually. If youre interested its there, Earlybird

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

#432273 - 04/24/13 11:32 AM Re: Bobcat hopes to make some friends [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Hi Bobcat, we've talked in chat and I get u, suicide thoughts and all. I hve been in T since October, and I hve learned we all hve different stories but shared hurts. There are a lot of good people here, and u can count me as an MS friend if you're down for that. I think we can all help each other heal. Im finding T is tough, but good. Also learned now that I was never defined by it or them. So now it's something I went through, not who I am. Have a lot of work to do but am moving forward. So welcome Brother! smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.