Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (Eric M., 4 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443448 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#320345 - 01/27/10 08:33 AM up-to-date room rates in NYC
Dale English Offline
Newsletter Founder/Producer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: PA
Fwd: 12 NYC hotels for $120 or less

FYI...I've not looked to see what the actual rates are during the conference for all of these places, but they apparently have dropped yet again!

Trisha
In a message dated 1/26/2010 9:44:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Quikbookinfo@qb.quikbook.com writes:
Popular New York City hotels for $120 or less.
Difficulty viewing this email? Click Here

These hotels normally go for over $200 per night. But right now, Quikbook.com has each and every one of them for $120 or less. Book yours today, while the rate-madness lasts! You can always cancel down the road...no penalties or fees here at Quikbook.com.
New York City HotelsView all NYC hotels on sale.
The Pod Hotel ...as low as $66
The Pod Hotel is a modern boutique property located on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan. Built more for speed than luxury, the hotel is a sleek exercise in efficiency, offering stylish furniture and surroundings that are designed to maximize comfort. Book now and receive 25% off - Click here to book now.
Hotel Thirty Thirty ...as low as $79
Located on 30th Street between Park Avenue South and Madison Avenue, the Hotel Thirty Thirty boasts modern accommodations for the budget-conscious traveler right in the heart of a lively New York neighborhood. Within walking distance of the hotel are the Empire State building, Macy's, Madison Square Garden, the Fashion District and the Theater District. - Click here to book now.
Wellington Hotel ...as low as $90
Centrally located in Midtown Manhattan, the Wellington Hotel New York is within walking distance of Carnegie Hall, Central Park, Broadway, the Theater District, famed Fifth Avenue shopping, MoMA, Rockefeller Center, Lincoln Center and several Fortune 500 headquarters & corporate offices. Well-appointed guestrooms feature wireless Internet, a work desk area, entertainment center, in-room video check-out, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Book now and receive 35% off - Click here to book now.
Park 79 Hotel ...as low as $95, 4+ nights as low as $76
Charming and boutique, The Park 79 Hotel is located in the fashionable Upper West Side neighborhood of Manhattan. Surrounded by Central Park, Lincoln Center, Beacon Theatre, museums, shops and fine New York dining, this hotel exudes splendor with an ambience all its own. Stay 3 nights, get 15% off - Click here to book now.
Radisson Martinique ...as low as $105
The Radisson Martinique on Broadway Hotel is perfectly situated at the crossroads of Greeley and Herald Square steps away from the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, Macy's, Fifth Avenue shopping, Chelsea art galleries and fine New York restaurants. Meticulously restored guestrooms and suites are fully equipped with wireless and wired Internet, mini-bar, personal safe, direct dial 2-line phones, and work desk. Book now and receive 30% off - Click here to book now.
Radisson Lexington Hotel New York ...as low as $109
Located on Manhattan's East Side, this hotel is a short walk from Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and the Theater District. Guestrooms of the Radisson Lexington Hotel New York feature marble bathrooms, spacious work desks and bureaus, safes, flat-screen HDTV's with HD channels, high-speed Internet access and phones with voicemail and dataport. - Click here to book now.
The Belvedere Hotel ...as low as $110
Located close to the New York Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row and Fifth Ave, this famous 1930s Midtowner has been fully renovated and is an elegantly decorated, moderate-service hotel. Rooms at The Belvedere Hotel offer modem-ready phones with voice mail and kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. Book now and receive 15% off - Click here to book now.
Eastgate Tower Suite Hotel ...as low as $114, 4+ nights as low as $96
Located in historic Murray Hill, the Eastgate Tower Suite Hotel is convenient to the sights and sounds of Midtown New York. All spacious suites offer modern technology and amenities such as dual-line phone with dataport and voicemail, reading lights, Web TV, video games, work desk, fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, hairdryer and iron and ironing board. Stay 1 night, get 5% off - Click here to book now.
Washington Jefferson Hotel ...as low as $115, 4+ nights as low as $104
Located on West 51st Street, the Washington Jefferson Hotel offers guests sophisticated yet affordable accommodations in a historic landmark area. Within walking distance of the hotel are notable attractions such as Radio City, the New York Theater District, Times Square and Rockefeller Center. Stay 4+ nights and receive 10% off - Click here to book now.
Hampton Inn Manhattan–SoHo ...as low as $120
Hampton Inn Manhattan–SoHo is conveniently located in the heart of SoHo, near many art galleries, upscale restaurants, cafes, and contemporary museums. Guests can also see the sights of nearby neighborhoods including Chinatown, Little Italy, Tribeca, and Greenwich Village. Book now and receive 25% off - Click here to book now.
The MAve nyc ...as low as $120
The MAve Hotel NYC is a boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan's Flatiron District, 2 blocks from the 28th St. subway station, 6 blocks from the Empire State Building and 1.7 miles from Times Square. Guestrooms offer free high-speed Internet, 32-inch flat screen LCD TV, iHome docking system, Sealy pillow-top mattresses, H20 bath & spa products, velour bathrobes and ionic hair dryer. Book now and receive 25% off - Click here to book now.
Park Central ...as low as $120
Midtown's Park Central New York Hotel is within steps of Central Park, Carnegie Hall, Times Square, and Rockefeller Center. Spacious guestrooms include a mini-bar, fax machine, coffee maker, complimentary USA Today, Nintendo, in-room safe, and dual-line speakerphones with dataport and voicemail. Book now and receive 25% off - Click here to book now.

#321038 - 02/02/10 08:42 PM Re: up-to-date room rates in NYC [Re: Dale English]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
$149 for Junior Suite with 2 beds at
Affina Gardens New York
215 East 64th Street
New York, NY
(on the upper east side on E. 64th between 2nd and 3rd)

Book thru travelzoo
http://hotels.travelzoo.com/new-york-hotels/743258

Gets great trip advisor reviews average of 4.5 out of 5 stars
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-...y_New_York.html

20 minutes or so to John Jay either 1 of 2 ways
A. 1 1/2 block walk to Lexington and 63rd take the F train south to W. 57th then transfer to the M57 Bus (I believe this is a free transfer will just cost the same $2.25 as the subway)
B. 5 1/2 block walk to 60th and 1st and take the M57 bus from there. (no transfer but you half to walk further and out of your way, I'd go with option A)

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#321048 - 02/03/10 12:18 AM Re: up-to-date room rates in NYC [Re: onlyakid]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Dang!!! Here I am stuck with my queen suite at the Candlewood Suites midtown for $99/night!!!

#321050 - 02/03/10 12:30 AM Re: up-to-date room rates in NYC [Re: Trucker51]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
The Candlewood Suites Jersey City is available from March 19th to March 22 for $119.99 per night for a queen suite with a full kitchen, or $149.99 per night for a queen suite with a sleeper couch, including a full kitchen too. This hotel is a newer property near the PATH rail transit into Penn Station. They have a weekend rate special going, you will have to go to the specials page to book the weekend rate. Parking is free there and they have a free shuttle to the nearby PATH rail Station, once at Penn Station you would ride the subway to Columbus Circle then take the bus or walk the 2 blocks to John Jay College.

http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/h/d/cw/1...rjc&dp=true

http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/h/d/cw/1/en/hotel/EWRJC/transportation?start=1

Mark

#321221 - 02/05/10 10:20 PM Re: up-to-date room rates in NYC [Re: Trucker51]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Just so everyone knows the $99 promotion that Trucker got is expired.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#322139 - 02/14/10 11:37 PM Re: up-to-date room rates in NYC [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Affina 50 New York
155 E. 50th Street
$149 for Junior Suite w/full kitchen 1 or 2 beds
http://hotels.travelzoo.com/new-york-hotels/751602

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.