Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
4 registered (caesar14, traveler, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443466 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#32195 - 06/29/04 09:08 AM Wierd Dream
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I had this wierd dream last night (actually this morning, I remember it was when between when I woke up at 6:30 and fell back asleep till like 7:35).

Anyway, I had this dream that my brother (aka my perp), caught a brother and sister (family friends I believe), having sex. I come in after this and see the brother at which point he goes upstairs to get either a gun or a knife for what reason I don't know, I restrain him. After this is all over, I hand my brother the perp my copy of Victims no longer. I think in all of this I'm not sure he says something like "It wasn't right when I did it to you, its not right now". Or something like that. Although its foggy and I'm not actually sure.

that was a wierd dream

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#32196 - 07/01/04 08:02 AM Re: Wierd Dream
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
(((hug))))

maybe it is sign that you are taking yourself back from the abuse? Although i do not know that all dreams mean something.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.