Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 27 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445342 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#321085 - 02/03/10 11:47 AM Ken Singer's book: 'Evicting the Perpetrator'
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
here's the link to purchase thru our bookstore

i just completed my order.

total: $30. 24 + 6 SH

you can also get them at the conference [and not have to pay shipping].

all the best,

ron

#321243 - 02/06/10 05:08 AM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Sans Logos]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
It would be nice if this book will be available at Amazon to be shipped to Moscow. Thanks for update, Ron.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

#321264 - 02/06/10 01:34 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: alexey]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Hi Alexey:
I don't know how Amazon works with Moscow but I was told it should be up on Amazon shortly, hopefully thru the MS bookstore so the org gets a cut of the cost.

#321447 - 02/08/10 01:41 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Hey Ken,

Thank you for information, and I will wait for the Amazon availability of the book. This store works with Russia, or at least Amazon.co.uk does (I bought some books there). I am looking forward to owning a copy of your book.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------

#321448 - 02/08/10 01:42 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
Ken Followell Offline
President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Ken Singer's book is now available through Amazon. Please use the Bookstore link off our homepage to get the book and help MaleSurvivor both at the same time.

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
� Rabbi Hillel

#321482 - 02/08/10 11:08 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Ken Followell]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Cool, but by using the MS Link above, will Amazon US want to ship to the UK without ripping one of my arms off for the postage? Do you have a British publisher lined up at all? It's not even listed at the .co.uk side yet, and sold out at the moment.

I could get an American friend to buy it and ship it directly still giving MS the money but saving me a bundle of time, so let me know how it's meant to work.

#321514 - 02/09/10 02:43 AM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: ComicBookGuy]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I join CBG. The shipment to Russia costs more than the book. However, Amazon.co.uk offers reasonable shipment rates to Moscow. I will wait for the UK debut of the book.

(")_(")
--------

#321600 - 02/09/10 11:14 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: alexey]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
US Postal Service Global Priority mail is $13.45 for a one of their standard Global Priority mailers containing up to 4 lbs, $50 worth of insurance is an extra $2.50. The shipping cost from the US is the same to Great Britain or to Russia. I have not yet seen the size of Ken's book, but my guess is that it will fit the standard mailer envelope and that it weighs less than 4 pounds. Filling-out the Customs Declaration by hand takes 10 minutes tops, much less if the shipper has that software on their computer. USPS Global Priority should take 7-10 days to any major city in Great Britain or western Russia.

Just to let you guys know what I found on the USPS website concerning foreign shipping costs for a single book in a standard Global Priority mailer. It might cost a little extra to have someone tape it all up nice and take it down to the Post Office, but I wonder if the book's publisher would be equipped to offer Global Priority shipping themselves???

$16.00 wouldn't be too bad for shipping the book from the US to Moscow or London including insurance coverage, $13.45 without insurance.

Mark

#321627 - 02/10/10 01:06 AM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Trucker51]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
I can't speak for Russia but like you said Mark, the weight will figure more than the cost, especially if Amazon will ship it under printed matter rates (if the USPS has those). I'm pretty sure the US cost of the book scrapes under 18 Sterling so my customs won't be a problem.

The book was only out 9 days ago, thanks for explaining the options, it's a definite buy from somewhere at some point, but I'll catch up with the rest of the books on the pile to review for childabusesurvivor.net before getting Ken's.

#321690 - 02/10/10 01:20 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: ComicBookGuy]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
There's some way in which we can order it (Ken Singer's new book: Evicting the Perpetrator)through Amazon dot com and MS gets some money from it. Does anybody know how to do this. It works with other purchases made through MS. But frankly I don't know how to do it.

Allen

pufferfish whistle

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.