Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, Robert Barrett), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#320943 - 02/01/10 07:53 PM too bad he didnt do it sooner
zb420 Offline

Accused Child Molester Commits Suicide

ATLANTA -- A Gwinnett County man accused of molesting several boys shot and killed himself at home Monday rather than return to court and sit through closing arguments.

Fifty-year-old Jeffrey Ford Clarke was facing a recommended 25-year prison sentence if convicted and could have received up to 400 years had he been punished for each alleged offense.

Clarke was charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation, three counts of child molestation and 14 counts of sexual exploitation of children against seven alleged victims, all sons of family friends. They testified during the trial they were 8 to 10 when Clarke wooed them with video games and sleepovers before molesting them at his home.

Clarke's attorney, Eugene Novy, said he shot himself twice around 9 a.m., when he was due in court.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22405239/detail.html

#320944 - 02/01/10 07:59 PM Re: too bad he didnt do it sooner [Re: zb420]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: zb420

Accused Child Molester Commits Suicide
ATLANTA -- A Gwinnett County man accused of molesting several boys shot and killed himself at home Monday rather than return to court and sit through closing arguments.
Fifty-year-old Jeffrey Ford Clarke was facing a recommended 25-year prison sentence if convicted and could have received up to 400 years had he been punished for each alleged offense.
Clarke was charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation, three counts of child molestation and 14 counts of sexual exploitation of children against seven alleged victims, all sons of family friends. They testified during the trial they were 8 to 10 when Clarke wooed them with video games and sleepovers before molesting them at his home.
Clarke's attorney, Eugene Novy, said he shot himself twice around 9 a.m., when he was due in court.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22405239/detail.html

The press and people in general have no idea how damaging his acts are and how they impact the lives of those boys. They want to sweep that information under the rug of polite society.

Allen

#321008 - 02/02/10 08:15 AM Re: too bad he didnt do it sooner [Re: pufferfish]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Whilst I'm zen about his death, I guess the courts can still posthumously convict - shame he didn't hang on until the verdicts came in.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.