Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (pufferfish, Shyshark, 2 invisible), 79 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62528 Topics
438168 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#319224 - 01/17/10 11:23 PM Re: Time to let him go? [Re: Lee73]
Lee73 Offline

Thanks Daryl and CBG. I take your words to heart and appreciate your advice.

Lee

#319661 - 01/21/10 11:51 PM Re: Time to let him go? [Re: Lee73]
kinetic1 Offline
New Here

Thank you both very much for sharing. This has helped me with my situation.

#320753 - 01/30/10 06:29 PM Re: Time to let him go? [Re: Lee73]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
I don't know if i am helping Lee, but I am a surviort my self, and i am in love with a survior to. So I guess i'm Support to lol, any way. M my lover, wouldn't ever speak about his abues, never, i only found out about it, from his horribel ex. See M was a Handme down boyfreind for me, His ex didn't and couldn't do any thing with him, so he was like "hey tom you want this." I know..that's horrible, but i was so glad I said yes. M is my world, my Sun and Moon. But when he has talked about his abues, he shows all the sings of shock, i guess it's shock, He goes dead cold, shivers, parnoid, and in Tears. I don't know what he's feeling, he won't say, i only know that he is so very upset. But unlike your situation, he lets me in, he allows me to comfort him, kiss him, make love to him. He let's me heal him in ways I can't beging to understand, and in doing so I leanred to finaly deal with what happend to me as well. You can't get in, he's not ready and it's posibel he never will. It's sad but I have seen some people that just can't be saved. It may be time to step back and let him go, give him your contact info and let him make the next move.
Bright blessings and lots of love.

And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

#320792 - 01/31/10 04:45 AM Re: Time to let him go? [Re: Aberrant30]
Lee73 Offline

Thanks, Tom. I appreciate your kind words. It's so hard to let go, but I know I must because he won't let me in, and like you said, he may never be ready.

Lee

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.