Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (WriterKeith, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63212 Topics
442011 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#318627 - 01/12/10 01:49 PM new room rates in NYC
Dale English Offline
Newsletter Founder/Producer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: PA
New York City Hotels View all NYC hotels on sale.

Eurostars Wall Street ...as low as $120
Located in Downtown Manhattan, Eurostars Wall Street is a small boutique hotel offering thoughtful amenities and services in distinctive surroundings. Guests of this hotel will find themselves within walking distance of South Street Seaport, the New York Stock Exchange and Financial District and a short subway or taxi ride away from the rest of NY's famed attractions. Book by 1/15 at 5PM ET and receive 25% off stays through 3/31/10 - Click here to book now.

Best Western President Hotel Times Square ...as low as $126, 3+ nights as low as $112
The Best Western President Hotel is located in the New York Theater District, four blocks from 5th Avenue and within walking distance to Rockefeller Center and Radio City. Guestrooms include dual-line phones with dataport, large desk area, hair dryer, free weekday newspaper and in-room movies. Stay 1 night, receive 10% off; stay 3+ nights, receive 20% off. Valid for stays through 3/4/10 - Click here to book now.

Dylan Hotel ...as low as $127
Located in New York City on 41st Street between Madison and Park Avenue, a short walk to Grand Central Station, the Dylan Hotel occupies the former Chemists' Club, a fully restored 1903 Beaux Arts building. Guestrooms feature 11-foot ceilings, custom ebony-stained furniture, dual-line telephones with voicemail and dataport, high-speed wireless Internet access, and complimentary newspaper. Book by 1/15 at 5PM ET and receive 25% off stays through 3/31/10 - Click here to book now.

Millennium Hotel NY UN Plaza ...as low as $154
Located in Midtown next to the United Nations, the Millennium Hotel NY UN Plaza's interiors are designed to reflect the international diversity of its clientele. A collection of tapestries representing each member of the United Nations hangs throughout the hotel. Book by 1/14 at 9AM ET and receive 30% off - Click here to book now.

The Casablanca Hotel ...as low as $192
Located near Times Square in New York, this intimate Five-Diamond, European-style boutique hotel is themed after the classic movie of the same name. The Casablanca Hotel has Moroccan decor that includes ceiling fans, intricately tiled accents, wicker furnishings, murals and Berber tapestries and rugs. Book now and receive 20% off stays through 2/28/10 (Pre-Pay room type only) - Click here to book now.

Hotel on Rivington ...as low as $215, 2+ nights as low as $172
Located in the hip Lower East Side neighborhood, the trendy Hotel on Rivington is within walking distance of shops, dining options, and entertainment in the East Village, SoHo, Chinatown, and Little Italy. Ultra modern guestrooms feature a floor-to-ceiling glass wall, tempur-pedic mattress, Italian linens and robes, an oversized mini-bar, free WiFi and high-speed Internet, flat screen TV with on-demand movies and music, and heated Italian Bisazza tile floor in the bathroom. Stay 2+ nights, receive 20% off stays through 2/28/10 - Click here to book now.

#318703 - 01/12/10 10:53 PM Re: new room rates in NYC [Re: Dale English]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Here's a deal I found

ACE Hotel on W 29th Street
$99 for Bunk Beds with Private Bathroom
$129 for Queen Room w/Private Bath

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/new-york-hotels/728928

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#318801 - 01/13/10 09:23 PM Re: new room rates in NYC [Re: onlyakid]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Hotel Metro is #68 on Trip Advisor of over 400 rated hotel properties on Manhattan, and is near the 34th St and Broadway subway station. The hotel is well-reviewed and most of the reviewers gave it 4 or 5 stars out of 5. On online bookings made through the end of January, the nights of March 18th, 19th, and 20th can be had there for $180 per night, and the night of the 21st is $140. They have a mid-price steakhouse and tavern on the premises too.

http://www.hotelmetronyc.com/?mcid=gc145k6

#320302 - 01/27/10 12:50 AM Re: new room rates in NYC [Re: Trucker51]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Mark,

i think there might be a career for you as a hotel and restruant critic. You seem to enjoy it so much.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#320325 - 01/27/10 03:56 AM Re: new room rates in NYC [Re: michael banks]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
I couldn't say much about hotels around Miami or Minot though!!!

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.