Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443958 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#320199 - 01/26/10 08:08 AM love and admiration
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

I love this site and the members here greatly.

I have found and love the little boy in me and his name is Donnie. He is good little boy so deserving of love and fun.

When I came to this place almost two years ago I was in a "bad" place. I did not know me. With the love and support I found here I opened up.

I have written about my life. I have probed and asked some very difficult questions. I reached out to others and let others get to know me.

I have found HOPE - PEACE - JOY - and LOVE here. I have also found honest and integrity. I have found me. I have "listened" to others here and heard your stories.

I have much less PTSD symptoms. I am much more gentle with myself and others. I have "recovered" alot of years of stuff - both good/great and bad. I no longer am dependant on a substance or others. I have great friends and family. I know how and am confident setting my own boundaries.

I will be forever touched. I wish you all great healing. I have been touched by the hearts and spirits of many here - too many to mention.

Take care all,
Donnie

Edited by DJsport (01/26/10 10:56 AM)

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#320261 - 01/26/10 05:00 PM Re: love and admiration [Re: DJsport]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi DJsport, I am glad you did not leave permanently! You will find there are times you must leave here. Sometimes its because you feel you are doing good and don't need this site anymore, other time you cannot take other peoples pain anymore.

I've been doing real good lately so I have not been here. But over the last few days a lot of stuff has been happening. it's not about anything sexual,just someone wanting to kill a dog.
I feel like that old sifi story, I have no mouth and I must scream! So here I am once again.

Do stay here!
Take care,
Clifford

#320634 - 01/29/10 07:46 PM Re: love and admiration [Re: lostcowboy]
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
It is good to see how you and so many others value the MaleSurvivor organization. I too am indebted to this organization. I have not had any trips to the pysch hospital in over a year which is outstanding for me. Thanks for reaffirming why I stay here on MS.

J.R.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.