Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444208 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#32004 - 06/28/04 03:54 PM Vacation
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
To all my brothers at malesurvivor I thought I would let you know that I will be on vacation from July 1 (canada Day) until Jly 18.

So you will not think that something has happened to me or that I have dissapeared. The support I see here is for all of us and I will carry it with my on my holidays.

Nicole and I will be camping at Pinery Provincial Park. It has 8 miles of white sandy beach and gorgeous sunsets. It is located 50 miles norht of Sarnia (same distance north of Port Huron Michigan) on the Easter snore of Lake Huron. It has been formed over 8000 years and consists of 8 ridges of sand dunes. It had lots of trails and areas to mountainbike and inline skate in. The campsites are big and there are no bugs to bite you at night. You can sit around the campfire without slathering yourself with insect repellant.

I want each and everyone of my brothers here to take good care of themeselves, hold your heads high and do something good for yourselves.

Love y'all eh!!!!!!!!!

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#32006 - 06/28/04 07:30 PM Re: Vacation
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Mike,
that sounds goooood !

Dave

#32007 - 06/28/04 09:11 PM Re: Vacation
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hey Mike, that sounds great. Do you think the snow will be gone yet?

Bob

#32008 - 06/29/04 09:28 AM Re: Vacation
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Bob: No the snow is still here so I am hauling the family igloo with me. That way I get fresh drinking water too. You smart ass ;\)

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#32009 - 07/01/04 08:06 AM Re: Vacation
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
OOOH, when Mikey's away, will we all play? ;\)

Seriously, I hope you have a great time, you deserve it so much! We'll miss you, but will be glad to hear from you when you get back.

((((Mike))))

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.