Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
9 registered (Cam76, CafeMan, BraveFalcon, innervoice, maxxie, 2 invisible), 62 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62508 Topics
438071 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#316280 - 12/25/09 02:41 PM JUST WANTED TO SHARE
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
THE SPIRIT IS INTELLIGENT
The spirit is very intelligent , so fare beyond what most people know. All our lives we can be controlled by other spirits. Think about it. Every since we were children we have manipulated and schemed to get what we want. And some more than others. There are some very impressive spirits that either you meet or become.

The Holy Spirit is more powerful than any other spirit.
Be aware what spirit you work out of.
If you doubt , think about what spirit is being used when, you are at a function or what spirit you work out of when you sin and know your sining .
2 very distinct spirits. One does not care pretty much at any cost. The other is controlled and calculated, "on your toes so to speak"

Spirits are transferable

Anger is a spirit any one can recognize, it makes its presence known immediately,
your body's reaction is overcome

Your heart beats hard , you feel anger's presence. As do you
the spirit of peace.
Look at a sunset or simply sit and look at God's creations
yet another distinct spirit overcomes you

And last but not least the spirit of Love,
transcends them all. for the Holy Spirit is LOVE
and this,
this is the presence of the one and only true God. What spirit are you working out of ? At least you know there are more than one.
Be aware of what spirit you allow to use your body as a vehicle. the spirit is intelligent.

FELT THE SPIRIT MOVING SO I PUT IT ON PAPER AND DECIDED TO SHARE

THANKS FOR READING

Edited by nltsaved (01/02/10 01:32 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#317234 - 01/01/10 01:49 AM Re: JUST WANTED TO SHARE [Re: nltsaved]
Anarion Cti Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern US
And thanks for sharing, nltsaved! It was very convicting, since it helped me to realize how much I had recently allowed anger and hatred towards terrorists to control my mind. I think my emotions equate perps with terrorists, since I was so terrified when I was abused.

"Whom have I in heaven or earth but You?"

#318261 - 01/09/10 12:34 AM Re: JUST WANTED TO SHARE [Re: Anarion Cti]
Derdlecar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ogden Utah, USA
I like what you have to say, thanks for sharing. It comes from a different angle than I have thought of it before. I think this is good to see things differently than the way I have always looked at it.

Darrel

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.