Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
5 registered (Dave PNW, petercorbett, Obi, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#317806 - 01/06/10 03:50 AM Snow
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Can't go to university today! too much snow, yey, lol

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#317808 - 01/06/10 04:12 AM Re: Snow [Re: king tut]
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
Thats soooo unfair!!!! LOL

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

#317852 - 01/06/10 12:14 PM Re: Snow [Re: b869]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Time to go skiing smile

hope you enjoy your day off

How much snow did you get? I hear tell that in some areas of New York that they have gotten over 4 feet of snow in the past week and it's still snowing there yet

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#317856 - 01/06/10 12:30 PM Re: Snow [Re: TJ jeff]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Snow ball fight!!! Yeah.

Where are the snow shoes?

King tut - enjoy the time in the snow.

DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#317857 - 01/06/10 12:38 PM Re: Snow [Re: king tut]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Lewis, Lewis, Lewis...

Lemme tell ya about too much snow. Its about knowing what to do with the stuff....to your advantage of course...

A Typical Canadian Beer Fridge grin

Jim

#318014 - 01/07/10 04:36 AM Re: Snow [Re: Geeders]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/01/06/2167106.aspx

Too many volcanoes in one year cause a similar effect to nuclear winter??? There have been at least 6 different major volcanic eruptions in the Pacific this last year, and both the Alaskan and the Philippine volcanoes are still erupting today. The Anchorage International airport had to be shutdown for some time last Winter because the volcanic ash was so thick that it was damaging jet engines, not to mention the visibility problems too. This is a similar effect to the aftermath of the last Gulf War, when Iraq's retreating troops set fire to the Kuwaiti oil fields. Just a few days ago Vermont had its biggest snowstorm on record, and New York City has also had record snowfall this winter too. In Iowa the windchill is -50F and in Des Moines the regional snow-removal department has already exceeded their yearly budget with another foot of snow on the way for tonight!!! Here at home in Denver we have had several large snowfalls this season including a 22-inch snowfall, plus the snow from a storm just before Christmas hasn't yet melted plus it snowed another few inches here today too. And the temperature outside here is below zero F again tonight too.

I find the recent weather coverage hilarious though, where they act like it is the worst winter that they have ever seen. All I can say is that they must not have been around very long or they don't have a good memory. -15F in Minnesota in mid-winter isn't terribly unusual, nor is 3 feet of snow in one storm in Vermont either. So why are the weather people acting so surprised??? How many of you invested in heating oil futures last summer or fall when the prices were really low???

Have fun Lewis. The photos that I saw looked like fun!!!

Mark

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.