Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (stalle, WriterKeith, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447936 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#317032 - 12/30/09 08:56 PM Re: purpose [Re: mrd]
glad2beme Offline
New Here

Mrd

God teaching you to learn his way and what way is that? is there something that we have missed some insight that you have that no one knows about? What does this have to do with DJs being alone let alone being a survivor? If you read any of his previous posts you would know that faith and understanding is very much something he possesses. Not that he needs someone to defend him as he did for himself.

I just get highly frustrated as my abusers loved to quote the bible and hurt me telling me how forgivable they were but when I acted upon my thoughts and desires based on what they exposed me to I was unlovable, unlikable, unworthy of Gods love let alone another human beings. I am just now 30 years later figuring out they lied, and I am still trying to find a god let alone a man or person in the church that finds me worthy of sitting along side them. I sit alone today hurt frustrated sad and lonely afraid of being around others who want to dictate if i believe, how fast I am suppose to heal, how strong my faith is or if i am a person worthy of serving and being around other people.

No one else has to do it to me anymore I punish myself because I believed people like you had all the answers. Today I realize you don't because I haven't asked you the questions and based on your assumptions I am afraid I can't because it feels to me like your not ready to listen.

Sorry DJ if I took over this just hit a button or a very serious wound and I can't overlook my hurt anymore.

#317112 - 12/31/09 04:52 AM Re: purpose [Re: glad2beme]
jls Offline

Perhaps because Jesus is known as being alone and a survivor of religious persecution and torture yet we do not know of any instances of sexual abuse in His life. If so it would turn Christianity on it's head. JS

Edited by jls (12/31/09 04:55 AM)

#317226 - 12/31/09 11:55 PM Re: purpose [Re: glad2beme]
mrd Offline

glad

I have faith and understanding and I never Question the faith of anyone else. However I'm human, despite my understanding of Jesus I often get caught up in my own desires which blind me to Gods purpose for my life. God through his grace has allowed me to see how something I go through, including csa, teaches me not to rely on my own wisdom, but on His. You are right you do punish yourself, but seems you want to blame me, and that's ok I do understand your feelings.
My relationship with God is between He and I. Not based on what others say or think, but on what God says in the Bible. I have and will continue to share what he teaches me, plus He has allowed me to be open to listen and learn any and every thing that life experiences convey. I just like everyone else have a choice to accept it or not. The choices we make dictate the life we lead. That why I base my choices on God's word and pray for his guidance to carry them out.

peace and love
mrd

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.