Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441391 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#309953 - 11/11/09 12:40 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: dangal]
pandora Offline

Hi Jen and morningperson,

Newbie to the group. Thank goodness for the internet. This sister/brother/family hood website is very comforting. Y'all thought it was a small world, but the internet makes it even smaller.

I believe I will be introducing myself to you both tomorrow evening at group and I believe it's "we three"! We are so lucky to live in such a progressive town. And I owe it all to Oprah's magazine.

Looking forward to meeting you both,
Your psychic sister

#310124 - 11/12/09 03:02 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: pandora]
pandora Offline

Jen and morningperson,

Not so psychic after all. I had high hopes this group was "ours"
I live in the same area. Being a committed partner of 24 years, I realize there is a lot to learn.

Will post my story later and introduce myself to all. I have learned so much by reading posts from everyone.

Thanks

#310796 - 11/18/09 02:12 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: pandora]
dangal Offline
New Here

Loc: seattle area
wow, I was thinking that would be crazy! I'm not sure how you ruled us out but I guess you would know. I'm glad you found the site, it's very helpful. We are all in a sisterhood so to speak. We need to lean on each other as it's a hard life at times. Good luck!

#315361 - 12/20/09 12:20 PM Re: support group tonight [Re: dangal]
morningperson Offline

Hiya dangal! We missed you last time, I hope everything is stable. I found a great new site that i thought you might not have seen yet (though you probably have). Since your huney is so protective of the kids, has he looked at http://www.stopitnow.com/ ?

Also Hi Pandora, i'm not sure if you're in our group or not but it would be really cool if we all were smile

Wishing you both a Merry Christmas, I know the holidays can bring more stress that happiness sometimes. Next meeting Jan 6.

#315859 - 12/23/09 02:38 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: morningperson]
dangal Offline
New Here

Loc: seattle area
It was not a good night to leave the family. I'm sorry I was not there. I reallllly needed to be there for me but it was not to be. Thanks for checking in. I have not seen it so thanks for showing it to me. It's been a rocky week. I don't drink but I'm tempted to ask you over for some wine! See you in the new year.

#316303 - 12/25/09 05:30 PM Re: support group tonight [Re: dangal]
pandora Offline

Hi morningperson and dangal,

Well... same place, same time, same day, wrong week!

I was bummed because you all seem to be dealing with the same stuff as me, I'm just months behind you. I believe your group is closed to new members. My group has more female survivor spouses than males, so it's a different interpretation.

The holidays bring out a lot of "feelings" for hubby and it's a thin line between good and bad. Uhgggg. Include me for that glass of wine. Wishing us all the best towards peace and mind/body health for all our families and our spouses. Clear your mailboxes, I would like to pm you each individually.

Merry Christmas everyone.

xoxo

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.