Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
3 registered (YYZGIRL, 96789594, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#314937 - 12/17/09 07:30 PM An update on a special friend of ours.....
SurviveManc1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manchester, UK
Hi All,

Sorry i aint been around again, id liked to have been but a project i'm working on took a lot more time than i expected. I will be checking in a lot more often now.

The reason for this post is to tell you all that "Daniel_forgotten" (Dan) is now in hospital and cant get online, so you probably wont see him around for a while. He has asked me to let you all know this as he doesnt want anyone to think he's forgotten them - he hasn't. He's not having a happy time there but he is in a safe place and the doctors are trying to put him into a programme.

If you want to leave any messages i can get them to him.

Warmest regards to you all

Dunc.

#314938 - 12/17/09 07:37 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: SurviveManc1]
zb420 Offline

thx
i'm gonna pm u a message for him

#314947 - 12/17/09 08:07 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: zb420]
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
Thnks,

I'm ganna PM u something for him 2.

Edited by b869 (12/17/09 08:10 PM)

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

#314948 - 12/17/09 08:23 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: SurviveManc1]
myboyhoodfears Offline

daniel, you are in my thoughts a prayers...wishing you a speedy recovery.

#314954 - 12/17/09 08:35 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: myboyhoodfears]
user2007 Offline

Dan I know you will get through this very soon so that we can stay up through the night feeding our megalomaniac and twisted creativities with other languages conversations (and driving the adults crazy). Know that we're all wishing your fast recovery and thinking about how you're doing. You know you belong to our group and we would never leave you (besides, we still have those banks to rob and that island to buy LOL).

All this pavement"

~ John Mayer

#315017 - 12/18/09 05:23 AM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: SurviveManc1]
SurviveManc1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks guys, i'm going to collate all the mesages and pm's and get them to him.

x

#315019 - 12/18/09 05:38 AM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: SurviveManc1]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Dunc.

Nice to meet you! I hope you will again be more on site!

To Daniel:

Hey from Sono!!! I miss our meet ups in the chat room during your middle of the night in North America and my daytimes in Paris! The chat room just ain't the same without your rotating football!!!! I'll send good vibes your way for a speedy mend!!!! Sono

#315183 - 12/19/09 01:08 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: sono]
SurviveManc1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've sent off all your comments and posts, thank you, i know he'll love seeing them.

#315216 - 12/19/09 03:45 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: SurviveManc1]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Originally Posted By: SurviveManc1
Hi All,

Sorry i aint been around again, id liked to have been but a project i'm working on took a lot more time than i expected. I will be checking in a lot more often now.

The reason for this post is to tell you all that "Daniel_forgotten" (Dan) is now in hospital and cant get online, so you probably wont see him around for a while. He has asked me to let you all know this as he doesnt want anyone to think he's forgotten them - he hasn't. He's not having a happy time there but he is in a safe place and the doctors are trying to put him into a programme.

If you want to leave any messages i can get them to him.

Warmest regards to you all

Dunc.

I didn't connect the screen name with someone who might have been at the rally so get well soon Dan!

#315250 - 12/19/09 07:29 PM Re: An update on a special friend of ours..... [Re: ComicBookGuy]
SurviveManc1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Comic,

Yeah that was me at the rally, Lew introduced us.

Hope your well

Dunc

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.