Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
9 registered (don64, Bluedogone, johnnyc717, 4 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63404 Topics
443305 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#314005 - 12/11/09 12:31 PM Re: Help for my son abused by stepfather [Re: myboyhoodfears]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: myboyhoodfears

this might sound a little creepy but im actually thrilled that he got arrested and that you were able to get evidence on tape,...perhaps im a little to thrilled to be honest, but i get like that when i see the bad guys get busted.

I am doing the lil dance as well. I don't think is creepy. I am glad some healthy resolution is happening to a bad situation.

Laura,

I am awe'd at your bravery. I know you were driven by maternal instincts. I know my mom has no such instincts.

Catfish has said exactly what I would say about the abusee/abuser relationship dynamics.

I am glad your here - sad at the events that bring your here.

Donnie

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#314138 - 12/12/09 07:23 PM Re: Help for my son abused by stepfather [Re: DJsport]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
You kidding? If only every mother of an abuse victim was like LMBrim!

I won't talk too much about the case before you have a trial date, we don't want his lawyer being able to show this thread in court and say we were ruining his chances of a fair trial.

It's out of your hands but you've done your bit! Way to go! Now to just get your kid to the teen forum eventually, but one step at a time.

#314194 - 12/13/09 01:09 AM Re: Help for my son abused by stepfather [Re: LMBrim]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
(((Laura))))!!!!!!!

Breathe. Just Breathe. Remember to breathe......

Jim

#314234 - 12/13/09 09:31 AM Re: Help for my son abused by stepfather [Re: ComicBookGuy]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: ComicBookGuy
I won't talk too much about the case before you have a trial date, we don't want his lawyer being able to show this thread in court and say we were ruining his chances of a fair trial.

Don't worry about that, it would have to be in a major media outlet. The only actual impact of this would be that none of the participants in this site would be able to participate on the jury. Since not many of us are registered voters in the Toledo area, this will not likeley have an impact. Otherwise, statements made here could be used to "impeach" or highlight inconsistencies with sworn statements. Keep it consistent with the truth or don't mention it.

Anyway, good job LMBrim.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.