Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bluedogone, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443142 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#313780 - 12/09/09 10:48 PM Men's Group in the Tacoma/Seattle Wa
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Hey fellows.

I really want to start a men's group in the Tacoma/Seattle Washington area ASAP.

If you live in and around the area and are interested please go through MS and get in touch with me for the details.

I have a BS in Elementary Ed, and an M Ed in Educational Psychology. I am capable of chairing meetings until we are up and running. This group would be open to Men only, and NO offenders. Safe and secure environment.

Thanks,

paul :-}

Edited by pbert53 (12/09/09 10:48 PM)

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#322458 - 02/17/10 07:22 PM Re: Men's Group in the Tacoma/Seattle Wa [Re: pbert53]
intern Offline

Hey Paul,

Any interest in this group. I'm a counseling intern in the area and would like to refer people to you.

Thanks

#322544 - 02/18/10 01:03 PM Re: Men's Group in the Tacoma/Seattle Wa [Re: pbert53]
kidneythis Offline

Good for you Paul, if I still lived there on Fawcett I'd be in. I miss that greenhouse in that park just at hilltop on 6th. They have a lemon tree with lemons as big as your head on it!
Good Luck

Edited by kidneythis (02/18/10 01:04 PM)

#323527 - 02/28/10 02:07 AM Re: Men's Group in the Tacoma/Seattle Wa [Re: intern]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Hey Intern,

We are not led by a professional. We are following the suggestions from Mike Lew's book, "Victims No Longer.

It is a support group and not a therapeutic group.

Are you a csa kid? We want to be as safe and protected as possible. I read your profile and it didn't tell me anything about you but your time here on the MS site.

I want to trust you but I need to know more about you, please.

peace

paul

#323528 - 02/28/10 02:11 AM Re: Men's Group in the Tacoma/Seattle Wa [Re: kidneythis]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Thanks Kidney,

Wright Park is the name of it.

I wish you were here and could join in.

peace

paul

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.