Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
6 registered (Bluedogone, bluesky, Obi, 3 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63215 Topics
442035 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#312392 - 11/30/09 01:45 PM Into You
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

My brother bought me Out of Ashes a few days ago. It is by the band Dead by Sunrise. My brother said it sounded like something I would like. Given that the frontman is Chester Bennington from Linkin Park he was right. My cousin said that the songs sound like something I would write.

I already have my favorite tracks. Before my uncle died he was always there. He never asked anything of me. Whatever he was feeling, whatever pain he had he kept to himself so he could be there for all of us. I guess it was too much for him. Into You is what I would have liked to say to him.

Every day I die again, and again Iím reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you canít defeat/Neither down nor out/Thereís nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#312404 - 11/30/09 03:19 PM Re: Into You [Re: jacobtk]
boylikeme Offline

Loc: hell
great song.. i love chester bennington but i havent gotten round to gettin my hands on this album yet

#312489 - 12/01/09 02:40 AM Re: Into You [Re: boylikeme]
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
I agree great song

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.