Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
5 registered (gettingstronger, sentry, WriterKeith, 2 invisible), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441840 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#312333 - 11/29/09 11:11 PM WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products?

In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor?

Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their living? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..................... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco.................................. 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco...........................0 barrels
Conoco.........................0 barrels
0ASinclair.....................0 barrels
BP / Phillips................. 0 barrels
Hess...............................0 barrels
ARC0..............................0 barrels
Maverick.........................0 barrels
Flying J..........................0 barrels
Valero..........................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA*.........0 barrels

*Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 = 300)....and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)....and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it...THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of the United States of America !!!!

Again, all you have to do is forward this message to 10 people. How long would that really take you? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people, within one day all 300 MILLION people could theoretically be contacted during the next eight days

-- from my e-mail in-basket

#312407 - 11/30/09 03:43 PM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: pufferfish]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#312464 - 11/30/09 11:40 PM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: melliferal]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
BP (British Petroleum) and Valero, a Mexican oil company, import plenty of oil from overseas, perhaps none from OPEC sources. Flying J is foreign-owned, though recently there have been merger discussions with Pilot. ARCO also imports some of its oil. I believe that both ARCO and BP are beneficiaries of oil from offshore rigs in the North Sea. Diamond Shamrock also gets some of its supply from Mexico too. I believe that Sinclair also buys oil from Mexico too. Diamond Shamrock and Sinclair have their own US domestic sources in addition to their imported supply. Conoco has some domestic supply and some is also imported from Mexico too. Shell Oil is not an American Company either, rather it is a Dutch company, (Royal Dutch), and they get some of their supply from Nigeria too. I can't remember which companies buy oil from Indonesia and Borneo, but both are also sources of oil shipped to the US too.

Supplying worldwide demand for petroleum products is a complex game, one with an end in sight. Unless we find and develop substantial new oil reserves, within 40-50 years we will have more demand here at home than we can possibly supply, even if all of the known foreign sources of oil are included, along with all of our economically producible offshore oil too. Clearly the need is to develop some competing fuel source for vehicles, whether alcohol-powered, hydrogen-powered, or hybrid or electric propulsion technology, along with drastically reducing industrial and aviation consumption of oil and oil products too. Otherwise the great American machine age will come to a grinding halt as more and more people and companies will not be able to afford to use oil.

Yes, I agree that spending 2/3rds of our entire domestic oil consumption Dollars on foreign sources is hurting us Americans economically. But I really don't think that just an oil-consumption cutback or a boycott of oil companies that buy from foreign sources is anything more than a temporary repair. We need alternative fuels mass-available technology really soon or it won't matter where we buy our oil, as there won't be enough to satisfy demand.

Mark

#312477 - 12/01/09 12:13 AM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: Trucker51]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

I certainly don't like the idea of our money being sent overseas to fuel are addiction to oil. We only produce so much domestic fuel the the difference is imported. We need to make better use of what we have and also come up with alternatives.

Eric

#316502 - 12/26/09 11:30 PM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: ericc]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Thanks for the reminder of this crisis, Allen

This IS important and I will forward this message to 10 other people!

Logan

Edited by Logan (12/26/09 11:30 PM)
-Blade Runner

#316760 - 12/29/09 03:21 AM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: pufferfish]
LilacLouie Offline

Loc: Utah
Originally Posted By: pufferfish
WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE!

Frooooommmmm.....
theeeeee.....
GAAAAsssssss......
Station?

Weeee! I won a used Life Saver! Cool!

#317502 - 01/03/10 06:30 PM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: LilacLouie]
many_mees Offline
MaleSurvivor

When you think about it, we are the consumers and they are the suppliers (pushers). And being creatures of survival, pushers will want their largest consumers to survive or they themselves will suffer.

So realistically, Anyone who would desire to gain as much control, power, or money from their consumers as possible would not do anything to upset the apple cart like triple the price of the commodity they sell.

Instinctively, they will want to save their own skins. For our economy which consumes 25% of the world's energy resources to cease would seriously harm their economies and therefore their standards of living. (not to mention creating a serious world crisis)

Therefore a simple boycott will do nothing toward promoting our energy independence from these blood sucking leeches; not unless WE carry that boycott for several years. The best defense is an energy offense and that means developing new resources to supplant our glutinous use of their drug.

Until our leaders get super serious about foriegn oil usage and we get serious about conservation in this country, we WILL be at the mercy of our pushers.

#317532 - 01/03/10 10:23 PM Re: WHERE TO BUY GASOLINE [Re: many_mees]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ummm...you realize of course that if any significant number of people stopped buying gas from companies that import oil and start buying gas from companies that don't, those non-importing companies will have to start importing "terrorist oil" just to keep up with the sudden spike in demand, right?

You really wanna "stick it to the terrorists"? The only way is to stop using oil. For anything, period. Forever. Good luck with that.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.