Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
4 registered (Garf, CafeMan, Obi, Dude), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64160 Topics
447744 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#310168 - 11/12/09 03:12 PM Male Survivor Group in Chicago
GRE Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois,USA
There is now one Male Survivor Group in Chicago. It meets Male Survivor Requirements, and is starting up in 2-3 weeks. Please contact Jim Stuve at Male Survivor, who is gathering information about groups nation wide. These hard-working therapists, like Jim, are doing this on their own time, so I am not sure when they will be posting this information, but they will. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in the Chicago group, shoot an email to Jim.

#311660 - 11/24/09 11:57 PM Re: Male Survivor Group in Chicago [Re: GRE]
cpt. confusion Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: midwest
How do we contact Jim? Can you send me a PM with his email address? I'm definitely interested depending on where in the Chicago area the group ends up meeting...

*WoR Alum
Sequoia I-March '11
Alta II, September '11

#311668 - 11/25/09 12:23 AM Re: Male Survivor Group in Chicago [Re: cpt. confusion]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.