Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
7 registered (Sonata1, Jay1946, john22, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445850 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#311248 - 11/21/09 03:58 AM Re: the vampire armand [Re: InsideTheWall]
boylikeme Offline

Loc: hell

I wonder if it is good to have that power.. I mean.. reading ppls minds might be helpful.. but reading what those close to u think about u might hurt a lot.. maybe thats y they cant read each other..

#311310 - 11/21/09 03:52 PM Re: the vampire armand [Re: boylikeme]
InsideTheWall Offline

Originally Posted By: boylikeme

I wonder if it is good to have that power.. I mean.. reading ppls minds might be helpful.. but reading what those close to u think about u might hurt a lot.. maybe thats y they cant read each other..
Well, there can be such a thing as too much honesty. Everyone tells little white lies sometimes. I guess the trade off of never entirely knowing the minds of those closest to us is that we're entitled to keep secrets as well.

#311313 - 11/21/09 04:09 PM Re: the vampire armand [Re: InsideTheWall]
boylikeme Offline

yea... but that also makes the relationships between maker n fledgling almost human...must be weird tho.. that u can read someone one second n then in the next thats gone...

if marius couldve read armand.. do u think he wouldve shown himself to be alive? would he have taken him away from the coven? in queen of the dmned he says something bout failing him n maybe he regrets leaving him there..

#311317 - 11/21/09 04:31 PM Re: the vampire armand [Re: boylikeme]
InsideTheWall Offline

yea... but that also makes the relationships between maker n fledgling almost human...must be weird tho.. that u can read someone one second n then in the next thats gone...
I think all us go through something kind of like this though. We tend to alternate between closeness and distance. And it tends to be worst with those closest to us because its easier to hide the damage from people we don't know as well.

if marius couldve read armand.. do u think he wouldve shown himself to be alive? would he have taken him away from the coven? in queen of the dmned he says something bout failing him n maybe he regrets leaving him there..
I doubt it. If anything, being able to read Armond would have sent him deeper into despair. It must have been very difficult for the rational, enlightened Marius to see his fledgling reduced to a crazy cult leader. I'm sure he wanted to help on some level, but he just didn't know how.

Edited by Anonymous (11/21/09 04:39 PM)

#311362 - 11/22/09 03:20 AM Re: the vampire armand [Re: InsideTheWall]
boylikeme Offline

I think thats so sad.. that nobody helped him.. like when the coven is finally destroyed he is so lost.. n hes begging Lestat to love him.. n they still leave him behind.. thats so cruel..

"After all, where can I go? What can I do? You have made me an orphan again."

so he had all this power.. but he was really only a lost kid n nobody saw that...

Come to me; all things will be forgiven if only you come to me. I am more alone than I have ever been.

Love me. You have destroyed everything! But if you love me, it can all be restored in a new form. Love me.

I think Marius is right when he says he was made too young n never ever to make one as young as him again.. he is not like Claudia.. he can exist on his own physically.. but not emotionally.. n shes like the other way round..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.