Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
3 registered (jahfree, petercorbett, BuffaloCO), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#310984 - 11/19/09 02:35 PM Father kills son accused of molestation
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
This is where vengeance leads...but of course the dad will be a hero to most, I'm sure. The son even told her himself! Still we're against giving perps treatment.

http://airamerica.com/news/11-18-2009/m ... r-dispute/

HIGHLAND PARK, Mich. (AP) A relative says a 37-year-old Detroit man irate after hearing his 15-year-old son had sexual contact with a 3-year-old made the teen strip naked at gunpoint, marched him outside and fatally shot him.

Wayne County prosecutors on Wednesday charged Jamar Pinkney Sr. with first-degree murder in the shooting death of his son, Jamar Pinkney Jr.

The boy's mother, Lazette Cherry, told the Detroit Free Press that he told her he had sexual contact with a 3-year-old girl and that she phoned his father.

She says his father came to the house Monday in nearby Highlands Park, argued with the boy, made him strip naked and shot him to death in a nearby vacant lot as he begged for his life.

A judge has ordered Pinkney Sr. held without bond.

#310986 - 11/19/09 02:38 PM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: AndyJB2005]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Dumb move if it was a death penalty state.

Plus the mother ringing anyone but the cops should make her an accessory.

#310987 - 11/19/09 02:41 PM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: AndyJB2005]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Andy,

I read this and almost puked.

The father just omitted his own shame. I hope he rots in prison or better yet gets ....

Fathers can be jerks and asxxxxxxx.....

DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#310988 - 11/19/09 02:51 PM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: AndyJB2005]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Quote:
Father kills son accused of molestation

ah, the legacy of shame sick

#311044 - 11/19/09 10:20 PM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: Sans Logos]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
My brother molested me at 14. I hated him for years. I would have liked to have shot him. 3 years ago he shot himself after calling me to tell me that he had screwed a 7yo girl and the parents had found out.

A couple of weeks I remembered the rest of an incident where we were kidnapped. What I had suppressed before was the rape and abuse we both underwent. I don't hate him for that anymore. This father will come to hate himself for having done this.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#311054 - 11/19/09 11:55 PM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: catfish86]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

I said harsh words about the dad....i am sorry....

did not mean to offend anyone

#311058 - 11/20/09 12:39 AM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: DJsport]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
I think I am going to be ill.

Roger

#311071 - 11/20/09 01:07 AM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: Freedom49]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Totally sick!

Actually it is reminiscent of what my father did to me. I reported it in pufferfish story part 4. No I wasn't killed. sick I was 10 years old. I reported in childish words to my father an abusive event across the street in which I and a bunch of other little boys had been molested. My father became livid with anger and started to bang my head against the floor - - reached into the knife drawer and started to pull out a knife and said he might as well kill me.

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#311087 - 11/20/09 01:27 AM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: pufferfish]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

There is nothing good about this. The kid screwed up, but acknowledged he did. Something wrong had to been going on for him. He doesn't look like an evil person. He needed some guidance to deal with whatever the problem or problems were. That is my take at least.

Eric

#311092 - 11/20/09 01:43 AM Re: Father kills son accused of molestation [Re: ericc]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

OMG - Allen.

I am so glad your here.

Eric - I agree with you.

DJ

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.