Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
5 registered (Bluedogone, GummyBear, 1lifenow, petercorbett, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442022 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#309459 - 11/05/09 06:36 PM Re: Tonsil Weirdness!! (WARNING GROSS!!) [Re: Marcus Mystery]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey marc,

Glad to hear you went and you got the meds! Just follow his instructions and it'll all work out. Thanks for going!

sono

#309467 - 11/05/09 08:52 PM Re: Tonsil Weirdness!! (WARNING GROSS!!) [Re: sono]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Most likely your blood pressure is high because of your infection. If the higher number is 160 you are just on the border between borderline bad and pretty bad blood pressure. Blood pressure measures how much pressure is going through your veins. The higher the pressure, the harder that your heart has to work. In older guys high blood pressure can result in heart problems including heart attacks, as well as a loss of libido too. But you are young, so I am not as concerned about your high BP reading. Just keep taking your antibiotics on the doctor's schedule and both the infection and your blood pressure should reduce by next week. See, it wasn't so bad going to the doctor, now was it???

Mark

#309523 - 11/06/09 12:25 PM Re: Tonsil Weirdness!! (WARNING GROSS!!) [Re: Trucker51]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi, Marcus.

Yeahhhhh!!! I am so proud and happy you went to the Doctor and your taking care of yourself.

I am so glad we are sharing.

Peace,
DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#309572 - 11/06/09 11:09 PM Re: Tonsil Weirdness!! (WARNING GROSS!!) [Re: DJsport]
Marcus Mystery Offline
MaleSurvivor

This lump in my throat is driving me crazy! .. I'd rather have swollen throat to a point where I have trouble breathing then this stupid lump.. I keep feeling it when i swallow, talk or even just sit here doing nothing.. it hangs so low that some tongue movement makes me gag.. I haven't able to eat comfortably or kiss or .. w/e .. sinse forever...

ugh! .. and i try google it but noting comes up.. nothing even close to this weird ass lump..

#309583 - 11/07/09 01:44 AM Re: Tonsil Weirdness!! (WARNING GROSS!!) [Re: Marcus Mystery]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

hey marc,

I know you were bugged as hell the doc didn't have the solution for that GTSCF yesterday in chat. Sorry it's still hanging on and driving you crazy...just don't try to do anything to it yourself till you go back to the docs. I don't think that would end up well.

s

#383622 - 01/27/12 10:01 AM Re: Tonsil weirdness!!! [Re: pufferfish]
smctighe Offline

I read this and I do see that it is way in the past however, just as an FYI untreated Strep throat can turn into Scarlet Fever. So, if you have a sore throat and those little white spots appear, you should definately see a doctor. Strep does not go away without anti biotics and as I mentioned untreated can turn into Scarlet Fever.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.