Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (Jay1946, kcinohio, caesar14, Esposa, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63438 Topics
443458 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#309325 - 11/04/09 07:42 PM Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew
Casmir213 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northeast, USA
For anyone interested there's a new show that comes on Tuesday nights on VH1 called Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew. I saw the premier and it looks like a really good show. For anyone with any kind of sex addiction or compulsion I think it would be an interesting show to watch, and possibly could be helpful. Not sure if it's on at 8, 9, or 10 o'clock though.

WoR Alumnus - Hope Springs, OH, October 2009

My avatar is the farmhouse at the Hope Spring, OH WoR. It's a nice place.

#309338 - 11/04/09 09:00 PM Re: Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: Casmir213]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Casmir,

Interestingly enough...I found this show while surfing last night...in the end I believe...it should have some therapeudic value...

...Meanwhile...I believe there will be enough comedy...to keep the show from...getting too hard...I wouldn't be surprised if...(surfer dude) ends up running a marathon before the show is over.

Can't Get Enough (Winger)

island

#309747 - 11/08/09 11:36 PM Re: Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew [Re: 1islandboy]
cpt. confusion Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: midwest
I'm watching the Sex Rehab show also, it's actually a Sunday night show, 10PM Eastern, but VH1 replays it several times a week (including tuesdays I believe...). So far, I think the show has been interesting, and I think has been a bit helpful in hearing and seeing others who are dealing with sexual addiction, and some are also survivors of childhood sexual abuse. There are both female and male survivors on the show, and after the 2nd episode they are just starting to dive a little deeper into the issues...

I actually watched the last 2 seasons of VH1's rehab show, and I like the fact that they really are portraying reality. It's not a>

*WoR Alum
Sequoia I-March '11
Alta II, September '11

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.