Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
1 registered (Cthulhu), 12 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64153 Topics
447635 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#307928 - 10/25/09 04:33 AM Markers
LilacLouie Offline

Loc: Utah
It's too bad you gentlemen do not have markers that signify what threads individual members have posted in. Like when I log in, any forum I go to the threads I've posted in have a star or dot next to the title (or a part of the menu) showing which ones I posted in.

If only I could convince you kind, caring loveable gentlemen that it behooves you to have that available.... grin

#307933 - 10/25/09 05:58 AM Re: Markers [Re: LilacLouie]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
carl,

in your 'my stuff' you can set your preferences to 'watch' certain users, topics or forums, and you can have anything that is submitted by that person or area sent to your email address automatically. i think that's about the best this particular software can offer.

all the best,

ron

#309756 - 11/09/09 01:07 AM Re: Markers [Re: Sans Logos]
LilacLouie Offline

Loc: Utah
Well, I did that and it doesn't work. I tried to set it up for watching my posts/topics, no luck. It refeses to recognize my nick.

#309770 - 11/09/09 07:26 AM Re: Markers [Re: LilacLouie]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
hmm, i tried adding you to my watched users list and it took it.

the easiest way to add a user to your watched user list is to do it from either a persons profile [there is a link there] or from any post they have made. just click on their name and a drop down menu appears inviting you to select the option to add them.

if you want to watch a topic [have it sent to your email], you can select that option from within the thread itself, up in the left hand corner of the page next to the 'new reply' tab, where it says 'topic options'.

see if any of those options work out for you....

ron

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.