Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (woodenshoes, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#306755 - 10/16/09 09:05 PM Trying to write my story on full screen mode
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
I am trying to write my story on full screen mode. It just doesn't work with the smaller screen as everything quickly dissappears below the box.

I didn't even get past my "background" before I ran out of room. I submitted what I had and then got frustrated and gave up.

I wrote a pm to Ken Singer explaining my situation (as I saw he was online). Now he is gone.

Any help would be kindy appreciated...!!!

island

#306758 - 10/16/09 10:05 PM Re: Trying to write my story on full screen mode [Re: 1islandboy]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

island,

Try writing your story in Microsoft Word or other text editing program then simply copy and paste it into the text posting box here at MS and poke the submit button.

John

#306760 - 10/16/09 10:21 PM Re: Trying to write my story on full screen mode [Re: WalkingSouth]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you John,

I will try that. (The simply cut and paste bridge will have to be crossed when I get to it).

Anywho...There is recovery to be had, even for those that are computerly challenged...(I am living proof).

SMILE,

island

#306774 - 10/17/09 03:48 AM Re: Trying to write my story on full screen mode [Re: 1islandboy]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

walkingsouth,

I promise to give you backhoe lessons, if you show me how to cut and paste. What do you say...???

I am seriously, as dumb as a rock, when it comes to using this thing.

I think, I switched the data to a different word prossesor, cut it five times, saved it six, opened up a bizarre form of chat, sent my story throughout the world and printed it once.

island

#306836 - 10/17/09 04:24 PM Re: Trying to write my story on full screen mode [Re: 1islandboy]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank You,

Ken, Ron and John...!!! (and you know who you are).

Thank you...Malesurvivor and the Mods that make it all possible...!!!

Welcome to the Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)

island

p.s. thank you...island, for personally not breaking out a large persuader...!!!

#306907 - 10/18/09 10:49 AM Re: Trying to write my story on full screen mode [Re: 1islandboy]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Glad it worked, island! smile

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.