Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
5 registered (wearytraveler, lapchinj, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444079 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#306153 - 10/12/09 04:44 PM Wierd Dream
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I had this weird dream last night. It was set in the present and my brother who is my perp said he could make me young again (11 or so I think) anyway, I was suddenly transported to somewhere and I was a kid living with some family outside of Pittsburgh. Then within the dream, I wake up and realize its a dream. Then I wake up for real.

Just thought it was interesting and that I'd share

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#306157 - 10/12/09 04:57 PM Re: Wierd Dream [Re: onlyakid]
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
Jason, the dreams of changing what happened to us are common. That it was your perp in the dream doesn't change that.

I know that I have had many, many dreams where there is a transference to a family that would be better than my own.

Thanks for sharing that!

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.