Newest Members
Greg Hston, Luckylarry1, mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai
12810 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alejandro58 (57), Carlos (41), Green (70), tonyasaved (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (iaccus, 4 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12810 Members
75 Forums
66108 Topics
462070 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#305989 - 10/11/09 11:52 AM the women in my family before my perp (triggers)
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by sono (02/28/15 03:13 PM)

#309037 - 11/02/09 02:32 PM Re: the women in my family before my perp (triggers) [Re: sono]
h.beat,h.break Offline

Loc: New York
thank you for sharing this. really. i feel weird when i have to talk about the things my female cousin and my oldest brother made me do. i can't quite pin-point the exact emotion, but there is a myriad of things i feel and neither of them is anything good.

but, again, thank you for sharing your story.

Remy

#309074 - 11/02/09 05:42 PM Re: the women in my family before my perp (triggers) [Re: h.beat,h.break]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Written by Sono:

"I slept in the same bed with my grandmother from the time I was 5 till 11 or 12. I think I was a natural substitute for my grandfather who had passed away prior to her moving to us. I seriously don’t have memories of anything terribly specific other than being in bed and “pretending” to be lovers. I can’t fathom that anything happened…but maybe laying there and holding each other and kissing was enough to make that a weird experience for me. This next is very difficult to write, but I know it’s all OK here…she wiped me way beyond the age that is OK, I mean seriously way beyond that age. It never struck me until this process of looking at everything, but the reason was that I couldn’t bring myself to put my hand back there. Maybe that doesn’t mean anything, who knows. I do know I had and have a clean hand fetish".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In Mic Hunter's book ABUSED BOYS, this kind of exposure is deemed to be abusive. See page #5 for a de>

#309137 - 11/03/09 09:56 AM Re: the women in my family before my perp (triggers) [Re: Trucker51]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Mark,

Thank you very much for your words. When I get back home, I'm on the road now working, I will review those passages you cite. I read the book once though, but it was fast and as they say with one eye closed because too much of it was too close at that point in this process for me. Thanks for reminding me, I think I can now read it with eyes wide open!

H.B. We've been ending up in chat several times lately, and I just wanna thank you for what you said there in your post and maybe it helps you in that "I"m not alone way". I know your words here today helped me in that way.

thanks guys,

sono

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.