Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443048 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#305613 - 10/08/09 11:35 AM French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thailand
pluckmemory Offline

Frederic Mitterrand, France's cultural minister who made an emotional plea that Roman Polanski be freed, has himself admitted to paying young boys for sex in Thailand. This is breaking news over the internet:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...s-Thailand.html

#305620 - 10/08/09 12:25 PM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thailand [Re: pluckmemory]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
You beat me to it by two minutes, posted that in one of the Polanski threads. Will have to hit Google News for the big roundup of news on it.

#305651 - 10/08/09 04:30 PM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thailand [Re: ComicBookGuy]
pluckmemory Offline

I think he will resign within the next ten days. Thanks for posting in the Polanski thread,too!

#305735 - 10/09/09 08:01 AM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thailand [Re: pluckmemory]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

He's actually defending himself and insisting that all that he "paid" for were not underage and were "willing".

Yeah..... like one has to travel to Thailand to find male hookers......... hmm....

#305762 - 10/09/09 11:27 AM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thailand [Re: JustScott]
myboyhoodfears Offline

and not only that, but hes also suggesting the we all have done similar things and shouldn't judge him, i mean who hasnt paid for sex with underage children in a 3rd world country before right? sick f**k...his statements are rediculously pathetic,...the desperate last words of another child sexual exploiter as he enters the hall of shame.

Edited by myboyhoodfears (10/09/09 11:36 AM)

#305781 - 10/09/09 03:16 PM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thailand [Re: JustScott]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
thailand is notoriously known all over the globe for its acceptance of its culture of prostitution in general, male and female, that's not news, and neither is the fact that french minister already spoke publicly about in 2005 about his proclivities, so personally my blood pressure had already gone back to normal a long while back. sleep

yet it still prevails, and many people who have felt the pelt of sexual abuse are still too scared to actually go public about their own stories, when in doing so would actually raise more widespread public awareness and create a new ethic in our approach to dealing with its prominence.

i'm not trying to diminish anyone's personal feelings about this article, but for me, i have more subtle anger that we allow our culture to hold its hand over our very own mouths to keep us silent while the crimes still go on and on and on and on and so on. doing nothing is giving society permission to continue to allow our victimization to stand as if unimportant. i'm over letting stories about 'what they did' get me hot and bothered. the implications of standing silent in frozen fear, doing nothing to confront this loathesome dis-ease are much more bothersome for me personally.

regarding this particular article and the fact that the french minister is bitching about polanski's martyrdom, all i can say is they both must have morals that were imported from thailand.

that's just me thinking out loud,

ron

#306205 - 10/12/09 09:09 PM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thai [Re: Sans Logos]
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Today a homoerotic boy video resurfaced in which Mitterrand did the voice over decades ago.

This one seems to be turning the heat up on the scumbag in question.

Edited by ModTeam (10/12/09 09:20 PM)
Edit Reason: the video contains frontal nudity content deemed inappropriate for the website

#306283 - 10/13/09 08:52 AM Re: French Minister Paid For Sex With Boys in Thai [Re: MrEdd]
pluckmemory Offline

MrEdd: Do you have a news link about his voiceover for the homoerotic video? I can't find it.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.