Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63172 Topics
441743 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#305197 - 10/04/09 05:58 PM thumb wrestling 4 gay marriage
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
have you seen this? here's the original followed by the 1st parody [which, oddly, got removed from youtube, but is now back]

#305208 - 10/04/09 07:03 PM Re: thumb wrestling 4 gay marriage [Re: Sans Logos]
myboyhoodfears Offline

both of these videos are retarded...the first one is rediculous...and the second is so juvanile it reminds me of a snotty little annoying brat whose only response to an agrument is to mock and poke fun, because they have nothing intelligent to say....kudos for bringing to light how low this debate has actually sunk...im waiting for the video where they show the two partys throwing thier baby toys at each other with this dialog,.."no you cant...yes i can...no you caant...YES I CAAAN...NOOO YOU CANT,...YES I CAAAAN...etc etc...and fade.

Edited by myboyhoodfears (10/04/09 07:06 PM)

#305220 - 10/04/09 09:51 PM Re: thumb wrestling 4 gay marriage [Re: myboyhoodfears]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
dan, i don't see where there was an argument presented. in the first video a bunch of actors were hired to present a certain viewpoint. in the second video a bunch of volunteer comedians and actors presented a satire of it.

retarded? stupid? worthy of ridicule?

in a land of free speech, it's certainly a lot easier to sit in your chair and direct the world by clicking your opinions into cyberspace than it is to actually get out of your chair and exercise your constitutional rights, by doing something tangible and having something to show for it, and making a difference that way.

i for one greatly appreciate the effort it took to try to neutralize the hateful propaganda of the first video by standing up against it, and even entertain people in the process. who did that hurt? to each his own i guess.

all the best,

ron

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.