Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, 4 invisible), 65 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#305331 - 10/05/09 10:51 PM Re: Teen perp freed due to forgiveness rapes again [Re: myboyhoodfears]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I think the missing piece of the puzzle is that some people are sociopathic. They are incapable of reform. The legal system and most of our other systems simply do not recognize that there is such a thing. This is to our detriment. They (sociopaths) are not capable of feeling empathy for their victims. The kid is probably sociopathic.

Allen

pufferfish

#305382 - 10/06/09 11:39 AM Re: Teen perp freed due to forgiveness rapes again [Re: jacobtk]
Clockwise Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Geez, there really are certain people who shoiuldn't be judges. Just because the parents of the boy forgave his attacker does that mean the boy forgives him too? No! Did that judge really think that after being held down and having a penis rammed inside of his behind that a 7-year-old was ready to forgive his attacker? What a complete fucking idiot.

I can see both of those boys logging onto this site 10 years from now and typing out their stories. God help them both.

#305472 - 10/07/09 03:09 AM Re: Teen perp freed due to forgiveness rapes again [Re: Sans Logos]
LilacLouie Offline

Loc: Utah
Originally Posted By: Sans Logos
Quote:
I'd have to impolitely disagree with you- the perp needs a .45 right between his eyes.

man o man, louie, i sure am glad i am on your good side......i am, aren't i........? eek

laugh

ron

Hmmm. Goooood question, MISTER Ron!

j/k!

IMO adult perps should be treated worse. But then, I also know not all of those accused are guilty.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.