Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jim1961, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#304881 - 10/01/09 05:29 PM After 9 years I found out...
troubledsoul Offline

Hi,

I don't know how to start this. I have been desperately looking for help last few weeks. Apologize for the extremely long post.

I have been married for 8 years and know my husband for last 9 years. Our second daughter was born 7 weeks ago! And I found out that he was sexually abused 4 weeks ago!!

While playing basketball in January, my husband hurt his back and was given serious medicine after which he got a major panic attack. He has been having anxiety and small panic attacks since then. We saw a counselor for a couple of months for his anxiety and depression which we thought was due to some reaction from the drug and his parents coming down during our baby's birth.

The counselor could not help much and thought once his parents leave (his father and I had a bad relationship)his anxiety would be reduced.

That has not happened, he always finds new things to worry over and be anxious about. I could not understand this but I never had a clue.

He tells me he does not remember much. Only that it started when he was around 10 and went on till he was 15. He says that he is traumatized and does not need to see a therapist. It seems that when he met me he did not even remember the abuse so he did not tell me. He actually never identified himself as a victim, I remember we watched so many movies/series where there was sexual abuse (even Law and order:SVU) and he acted normal. (Although lately he does not want to watch any of those with me) So I believe that in some ways he did not see it as abuse because there was no violence involved.

From what little pieces I could get out of him, his father was very cold emotionally. Then a colleague of his father came to stay with them for a few months when he was 10. The guy was very warm and spend a lot of time teaching him to build robots (he was an electrical engineer) and got him interested in electronics. He then started to go to visit the guy every other week (whenever he would call) so they could spend time build things. That is how it started...

I am afraid to ask him the following questions (Can any only tell me if I can ask him or not?)

What bothers me is that he kept seeking the guy out even when he was 15 when he should have known better. WHY DID HE DO THAT? DID HE LIKE THE SEX? The guy finally moved away a little after he was 15 and that is when it stopped. He did have a violent phase after that...WHY? Was it withdrawal? Sometime before the guy left, he became involved with a girl but he still did not stop going there.

He later married her when he was 21 but after 3 months, she left him for another guy (they had not consumated their marriage as they were not living together and whenever they would try she would cry that it hurts and he would stop).

He did not have any other relationship till he met me and we got married. He seemed normal to me except with a very high sexual drive so I had trouble believing that he did not have sex with his first wife. I still have trouble believing but I have decided to trust him about that.

Now I don't know any more what to believe...

I do know that I love and I want to help him. I have told him that. I am also trying not to judge him hence I have done as much reading on the subject as possible but no where can i find my answers.

He now has feelings of "Is this real? Am I really standing here talking to my wife/kid?" or sometimes he feels that is disconnected with us. These cause him more anxiety. He even wonders if he loves us (me and the kids) anymore? IS THIS NORMAL? Why does he have this feelings? Because of unresolved issues? OR DOES HE STILL WANT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN'T GIVE? That he got from the other person who sexually abused him....

#304884 - 10/01/09 05:57 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: troubledsoul]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
The answer to whether you should ask him those question is no to both of them. The abuse started back when he was 10 when he didn't know better. As he stated his father was emotionally very cold to him and a boy craves that attention, care, kindness from his father. When his fathers co-worker came to live with them and started to show interest in him by teaching him how to build robots, this was what he was looking for from his father and welcomed it with open arms. I would guess that there was a grooming process where the abuser gained your husbands trust and formed a bond. When the abuse started your husband was probably told that this is ok, its part of growing up, all friends do this. While this seems crazy to you, to a 10 year old who doesn't know about sex, he has no frame of reference. I don't know the whole explanation of why he continued to go see his abuser until he was 15 but I do know that it is common for this to happen.

As far as did he enjoy the sex? I can only tell you that a boys body responds to sexual touch just like everyone elses, regardless of whether it is wanted or unwanted. Abuse can be pleasurable.

What you need to do is to find a counselor who has experience with childhood sexual abuse preferably male sexual abuse. If he refuses to go, you should so that they can explain in more detail what is going on.

Abuse does not just effect the victim it effects the family. You need some help with this as much as he does

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#304895 - 10/01/09 07:16 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: onlyakid]
troubledsoul Offline

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for your answers. I am going to look for a counselor. Do I have to give some background for this? Does the feeling of "Am I really present here or not?" part of the symptoms or is this something else I am dealing with?
Also is his breakdown earlier this year as a result of his abuse?

#304896 - 10/01/09 07:32 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: onlyakid]
Mike1968 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California

Edited by Mike1968 (10/01/09 09:55 PM)
Edit Reason: I was out of line and lacked grace. I am sorry

#304898 - 10/01/09 07:50 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: Mike1968]
troubledsoul Offline

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response. I have not said any of my doubts to my husband. I have only listened whenever he wanted to say something about it.
I joined this forum because it is for the family and friends and not the survivor. I am trying to understand his suffering but he had 22 years to deal with it. I just found out...and I came here to talk about my thoughts and feelings because I have no one to talk them with. He does not want me to tell anyone we know so I have to keep it to myself. He understands that he chose a very bad time to reveal this to me...
Sorry if I come out insenstive. I am having to deal with a crying baby, a healing c-section and my own post pregnancy hormonal ups and downs plus be there for him in any way he wants.

#304900 - 10/01/09 08:07 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: troubledsoul]
Lou Offline

Mike 1968,

Sorry, but I disagree. This is not just about him and his CSA either.

Troubledsoul came to this Family and Friends Forum to discuss her feelings and fears of which she has every right to do so. She needs someone to talk to just the same as everyone else. I think you came down way too hard on her!

This is also about her and her two children (of which the youngest is just 7 weeks old) as well. Not a fun thing to have 2 young children and have your husband questioning whether he even loves you, let alone your children!

Troubledsoul, my heart aches for you and I truly hope and pray that things get better for you and your family!

Lou

#304903 - 10/01/09 08:14 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: troubledsoul]
Mike1968 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ok I understand, thanks for your reply troubledsoul. I hope my post wasn't too harsh but what I read from you really shocked me. I felt it needed to be said that way.

You are enduring alot at the moment. To this day, when our son was an infant, it was the most difficult part of our marriage. We were both exhausted most of the time. Maybe that is why we had only one child LOL Hope you are able to re-coup somewhat despite your husbands issues. Additional stress seems to exasperate these kinds of things, even possibly bring them on.

I hope you refrain from giving your opinions to him, even if he asks. Glad to hear they were just vents on a message board but either way, he will sense your thoughts.

If you can just listen to him, that would be like gold to him. He will get better if you are supportive, that is the normal pattern. When you cannot tolerate hearing about a certain subject, or where the conversation veers off to (such as details of the sex acts) interrupt him to tell him you can't deal with hearing that. It is better than causing you and him distress, I wouldn't test yourself. If he asks if you think he is less of a man, gay etc.. just say something like"No it is just me that can't reconcile where to put that info in my brain" Something general like that is a good reply. It will take a firm woman, but you can do it.

One comment from you and you can put him back so far the Therapist may never be able to get him back. You may need to vent to a friend about what he tells you or even here. Next time I will be more patient knowing you are not telling him these things, sorry for that. ((You both will be in my prayers))

Mike

#304905 - 10/01/09 08:29 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: Lou]
Mike1968 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Lou
Mike 1968,

Sorry, but I disagree. This is not just about him and his CSA either.

Troubledsoul came to this Family and Friends Forum to discuss her feelings and fears of which she has every right to do so. She needs someone to talk to just the same as everyone else. I think you came down way too hard on her!

This is also about her and her two children (of which the youngest is just 7 weeks old) as well. Not a fun thing to have 2 young children and have your husband questioning whether he even loves you, let alone your children!

Troubledsoul, my heart aches for you and I truly hope and pray that things get better for you and your family!

Lou

Hi Lou,
I am not convinced he is questioning his love for his family so if I may suggest not reinforce that notion. It's just one post on a message board. It could work against this families unity. Allowances should be made to understand her husband is not in his normal frame of mind. He is likely not thinking clearly but has shared a great deal of private stuff with her already. This is a good sign.

Nor can I agree with you that "This is not just about him and his CSA either"
Family or not, he would have had to deal with his CSA at some time. It is not known for going away or disappearing but he is the Victim here, and if forgotten and blame is applied, it will be a barrier to his healing. We can agree to wish them the best. I never said she didn't have the right to come here, nor did that thought ever cross my mind. Nor would it.

We can agree to wish her and her family the best, and share in praying for her. Blessings to you also, Mike

#304914 - 10/01/09 09:51 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: Mike1968]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

My input would to try and be as supportive as possible. It would be best if at some point he got into some therapy for this, where he could work through and talk about what happened (that is my take at least). It sounds like your husband is having a real hard time right now, and honestly he might be unsure about many things. Things can get better. The more you can be supportive the better, but at times he may need his space as well. Also, if things were to get to the point where he is crossing your boundaries and hurting you in some way then things change at that point. But for now, try and love and support him and give him a chance to get through this. Your support could be the thing that turns things around for him.

Eric

#304931 - 10/02/09 12:28 AM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: ericc]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dear troubledsoul,

First let me say how sorry I am for you that hits is now part of life.

Like your husband you MUST put the blame where it belongs...at the feet of that family friend of so long ago. He is the person who is upsetting your and your family's life. Your husband is a victim of extreme long term abuse which got so into your husband's head that it became normal for him.

Please just take a moment to think about that from the standpoint of a child not an adult. Children can believe anything they are taught, and with the familial dynamics you describe it's very easy to imagine your husband having been a very at-risk child. And yes, ready to believe and do anything this person wants who is offering love, affection, intimacy, something private and special.

All of that before your husband had any clue about sex, sexuality or anything else. Do you imagine that father had already had a warm informative and frank discussion about the birds and bees by the time your husband was 10? Doubtful.

Now, you ask very specifically about his age and that you feel he should have known better. Ouch my friend! I know you're new to all of this so you have a limited frame of reference for these things. It's a new concept and a new way you have to think of your husband, but he was not only the victim of sexual abuse, but severe mental abuse as well.

Someone who sexualizes and basically rapes a 10 year old boy isn't just a sexual monster...they are also cunning mind control experts. Without knowing a thing about your husband's perp, I can say he was sick...from there it's not a very far leap to realize that power over the child is very important to the abuser. Power to do what they want, and power to make the child keep quiet and power to make them keep coming back. Someone like this guy clearly knew just how to keep your husband in line and that includes keeping it going till he was 15!

I will tell you by way of full disclosure that I was abused from the ages of 13 to 20. You must be flipping out at that, but it happens...did happen. And no, I'm not gay...I was certainly screwed up, big time, but I got it together, met a great woman in college and have been happily married for 22 years. Now we've had some ups and downs to be sure, but things are really great now, so that is possible I want you to know.

Our situation was different in that I told her about all of this shortly after we started going out, because we could both feel something serious was about to happen and I felt I had to tell her. Your husband's situation is different and I'm sure whether he made a conscious choice or had the memories repressed or whatever, he made the absolute best choice he could at that time.

One thing is clear however and that is that your husband desperately needs therapy. It may take some time till he is ready to realize that. I know the guys above have given some good advice about that. Check out the books here on the site...my wife has found Allies in Healing to be very helpful. I'm obviously no professional, but it certainly sounds like your husband is having some dissociation issues, and maybe even extreme ones. Do a lot of reading and I'm sure you'll be able to get a feel for that. He could also just be in emotional shock if all of this has just come at him. Even if you know about it, meaning you haven't forgotten about it, it can still just explode into the consciousness in a way. It kind of sounds like this is his case and he probably can't work out any of his feelings about anything or maybe all of his emotions have just stopped as well. Neither of these needs to be permanent. Try to get him on here perhaps. About all it takes is reading some of these stories about some of us and I bet his attitude will begin to come around.

Please feel to read my story on the first link below...the other one is over on the members only side. Maybe it makes you realize that your husband isn't the only one. Sorry if my post was too emotion filled, but as you can imagine the topic is very close to me as well. As you may have already been able to sense from your husband many of us are somewhat defensive and I guess the need to defend one of our own is strong. I hope you can get him to come here...he has many brothers here waiting to join him in his recovery when he's ready.

I wish you and your husband strength and success in working through this.

sono

#305016 - 10/03/09 02:54 AM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: sono]
troubledsoul Offline

Hi Sono,

Thank you so much for your support. Your story helped a lot! My husband said he feels guilty because he was 15 and still he would seek the guy out. I told him you were abused from 13-20 and I could see he felt the relief that he was not abnormal. I have told him about the site and asked him to join. He said he will when he is a bit more stable. Lately he has been having a lot of anxiety attacks. Is that normal for a victim? Anxiety and panic attacks?
You said in your story that after more than 20 years it is bothering you now. Why? Was there a major change in your life? Nothing major happened to my husband except he hurt his back when he started getting panic and anxiety attacks. No flashbacks or anything. He had managed to completely forget about it for at least last 15 years. Did not even remember until he read up "Feeling Good" book to better handle his anxiety. So he is not sure that the "abuse" (although he never saw it as that till he tried to tell me and I asked him "Were you sexually abused?") is the cause of his anxiety hence very unwilling to face those memories that he blocked when he was 19. That was when the perp contacted him again (after moving away when he was 15) and this time he refused to meet him. He was afraid that the perp would tell his then girlfriend and she would break it off with him. The perp never contacted him after that. But my husband cannot still get angry at the perp. This worries me. Do you have any idea why? How did you handle the time when you first liked a girl at 16? If that is too personal then I am sorry.

#305019 - 10/03/09 07:27 AM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: troubledsoul]
LittleMissL Offline
New Here

Troubledsoul, for my husband it was almost 30 years before it started to really affect him. There is no real situation or episode that we can say triggered it and there very well may not have been. Now that it has surfaced, I have noticed that there is a specific time of year that always seems to trigger him and as a look back it was during that time period that the very first problems started.

So don't knock yourself out trying to figure out what triggered it because it could be something so general or random that you wouldn't think that was the cause.

Welcome to MS, you will get a lot of good help and support here, I know I have. Hopefully you can encourage your husband to seek therapy, and even if he won't, don't be afraid to seek it out for yourself!!!

#305023 - 10/03/09 10:36 AM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: troubledsoul]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi , I put your text together with my answers. I haven't learned how to do the quote thing yet.

Thank you so much for your support. Your story helped a lot!

>>>>That is really great to hear!

My husband said he feels guilty because he was 15 and still he would seek the guy out.

>>>Well yeah, that's something all of us guys who were abused in their teens share.

I told him you were abused from 13-20 and I could see he felt the relief that he was not abnormal. I have told him about the site and asked him to join. He said he will when he is a bit more stable.

>>>>That's great...it will be of immeasurable help to him, I know. Makes sure he understands that it's place of men just like him.

Lately he has been having a lot of anxiety attacks.

Is that normal for a victim? Anxiety and panic attacks?

>>>totally. Everyone is different of course, but panic and anxiety attacks are very common for many of us who haven't gone through therapy and some kind of recovery process.

You said in your story that after more than 20 years it is bothering you now. Why? Was there a major change in your life?

I'm not sure exactly how I said it, but it's not that it suddenly bothering me. It's never not bothered me...it was something I didn't think about too much for years until my mid 30s. Then it started to become more of an issue for me in a lot of ways. What I meant was that I am now just first dealing with it...I now have the strength to deal with it, knowing how frequently this happens after finding this web site. I just never realized that the totality of feelings I had about it and myself were shared by so many men. Quite honestly, in many ways I considered myself a disturbed freak for all of this, and that really began to change quickly after I started coming here. Within a few weeks I had found a therapist and was even lucky enough to find one who specializes in this area...I have to drive almost 2 hours to get to him, but it's well worth the drive for me, and I like the quiet time in the car to reflect.

Nothing major happened to my husband except he hurt his back when he started getting panic and anxiety attacks. No flashbacks or anything. He had managed to completely forget about it for at least last 15 years. Did not even remember until he read up "Feeling Good" book to better handle his anxiety.

Well, nothing major either of you know of or recognize. But I don't know that it's so important to recognize what the trigger was at this point. It IS so it must be dealt with.

So he is not sure that the "abuse" (although he never saw it as that till he tried to tell me and I asked him "Were you sexually abused?") is the cause of his anxiety hence very unwilling to face those memories that he blocked when he was 19.

>>>>Well, like I say it's not so important today to work out what was the cause, but as to whether the abuse would be a BIG candidate...yeah. It's put the shoe on the other foot time...if it were a woman who told you she had been molested for that many years who was having panic attacks you'd probably not question it for a moment that her panic attacks or whatever were caused by this or were symptomatic of it in some way. I only point this out to try and help you shed the thinking that you're probably not even aware of in terms of thinking of females and males being different in terms of reactions to, feelings about and responsibility for being an abuse victim. You know, lines like " well he's man, it shouldn't bother him that much" or it's different if you're a woman and raped than if you're a man.

That was when the perp contacted him again (after moving away when he was 15) and this time he refused to meet him. He was afraid that the perp would tell his then girlfriend and she would break it off with him. The perp never contacted him after that. But my husband cannot still get angry at the perp. This worries me. Do you have any idea why?

>>>I'd say for me, because I have exactly the same problem is that it's sort of like the emotion valve for that experience is turned off. Anything else would be too much to handle maybe. Another common thing is that the abusers ability to mix this twisted idea of love, caring and attention with sexual abuse gives us too many conflicting emotions to effectively deal with. Moreover their programming of being "grateful" to them can be so complete that it takes much work to feel anger even toward them.

How did you handle the time when you first liked a girl at 16? If that is too personal then I am sorry.

>>>>How did I handle it? Badly I have to say in retrospect. I was too dependent on him for too many things in my 16 year old mind to do anything about it. When he realized I was in love with her, he forbade me to see her. Like I did on so many occasions I capitulated. I regret that more than I can say, that is one of several battles your husband won, that you are too close to things to see right now. Like I said, he had convinced me that I was gay long before, so this level of control he had over me was damn intense. This particular chapter is one I feel terrible about to this day... immense guilt and shame on that one. It would be a few more years before I was strong enough. He had kept parts of my emotional development at 13 and that 13 year old wasn't ready to go out on his on at that point. My family were just a few people who slept in the same house for me, so he was the only thing I knew.

If there's any way I can be of help, particularly in terms of getting your husband to visit the site or whatever, please don't hesitate to PM me. He can likewise as well. It's a really great thing being able to help others here.

best of luck,

sono

Edited by sono (10/03/09 10:37 AM)

#305046 - 10/03/09 01:33 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: sono]
sugarbaby Offline

You are in a good place coming here Troubledsoul.

A few thoughts of mine:

Read & share here.

GOOD therapy is important. That may take a bit of time to find for a Male Survivor though.....at least that was my experience with my husband. I have yet to find a local person who has any experience with the wife.

Don't worry to much if you bumble your way through things, say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, not understand thing .....Lord knows I have. You haven't had much time to process it. Seek out information and learn about it. With knowledge comes understanding.

It is difficult and isolating to not be able to talk with your friends and family but....to be honest - very few people can sit down and have a good conversation about this stuff. Again, this is my experience. Most people will squirm and try to change the subject so really you may not be missing out on much there.

Time helps. Time passes, feelings change, things become more clear....it's part of the journey.

Take care of yourself, take care of your kids, and try to be as supportive as you can.

#305058 - 10/03/09 02:16 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: sugarbaby]
troubledsoul Offline

Thank you all for your support. It is making me feel better. I am the one staying up at night reading up things to best help him while my husband is peacefully sleeping. I see him and feel so much love (almost maternal). I want to take away whatever causes his anxiety.
I will come back with some more questions as the day progresses.

#305063 - 10/03/09 03:40 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: troubledsoul]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

my misunderstanding

I never know. But thanks Mike for helping her.

Edited by DJsport (10/03/09 09:49 PM)

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#305079 - 10/03/09 08:30 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: DJsport]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi troubledsoul,

I'm glad you found us tho am sorry for the reason. One of the special things about this place is that you'll find many people who care deeply about others and are willing to share from the wealth of experience they themselves have developed while taking this journey.

As DJ said above, one of the most important things for the spouse/partner of a survivor to understand is that you cannot fix them. Any attempt at fixing will more than likely end up being resisted, resented, repulsed. Your job as a partner is to be there to offer support and encouragement but not to fix. Sure, go ahead and research the subject. Learn all you can, but he needs you to be his wife/partner/lover/friend, not his therapist.

A couple of good books you could read are titled "Victims No Longer" by Mike Lew. Another is called "Abused Boys" by Mic Hunter. These books will bring you some understanding of where he's at, what he's been through, and enable you to quit groping blindly in the dark and start being the kind of support he needs. I'm sure there are other works that other Family and Friends participants could share with you that are specifically addressed to you as a spouse/partner and I'm hoping they will share those titles with you.

The books I mentioned can be found in our MS bookstore located here.

Best wishes to you both,

John

#305080 - 10/03/09 08:50 PM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: DJsport]
Mike1968 Offline
MaleSurvivor

To add to the discussion

I sent her an apology for my initial post and we have been communicating. When she inquired of what she could give her husband that maybe the abuser had offered him, I did say protection and nurturing.
Such as doing a few little things for him for maybe 2-3 min a day such as: having him lay down on her lap while she strokes his head (kinda like a baby), tying his shoes, sticking up for him etc...That may be what she meant in referring to "maternal'. In her notes, I never sensed her wanting to fix him.

She is trying to understand and has some unwarranted fears of her own, as he does. Which is normal

I know we all come from different experiences so that advice came from an incident I had with a massage therapist this year. I had a back injury.My Chiropractor and his wife who is the massage therapist pressured me into receiving a massage. I told them no a few times but eventually gave in. His wife's hands wandered to where it shouldn't have and stayed there. So there was no mistake. That evening old nightmares resurfaced.
My wife went over the following day and socked this woman in the parking lot while she was getting into her car. For whatever reason, that really helped me. I had yelled at her myself already
Initially I was kinda shocked my wife did it. And concerned the Massage Therapist would call the Cops on my wife but she certainly wouldn't. Had too much too loose.

Not advocating violence here but that was the reason I felt this lady could do a few things "maternally "for her hubby each day such as verbally sticking up for him etc....They have a little baby, she is recovering from a C section. She has much on her hands to deal with along with her husbands issues but seems to be plugging along really well. She's sweet.

Mike

#305118 - 10/04/09 02:22 AM Re: After 9 years I found out... [Re: Mike1968]
troubledsoul Offline

Thanks a lot Mike for your support. I actually missed DJsport's message because lack of sleep finally caught up with me.
DJ, I am not here to fix him but to do my best to fight his fear from becoming a reality. His fear as of yesterday morning was "I am afraid I will not be able to enjoy my life, will always live in this constant anxiety that does not make me enjoy anything, even my own kids"
An also told me to read up books by Mike Lew. I will defiantely start there. And probably bug Mike from time to time :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.