Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
3 registered (VASurvivor, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63408 Topics
443325 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#302159 - 09/08/09 01:49 PM My tattoo sig pic and possible triggers
Jaifian Offline

Loc: washington state, USA
It recently came to my attention that the picture of a tattoo peace symbol on my chest that I have been using as a signature logo at the end of all my posts is in violation of the guidelines regarding avatars.

To anyone who has been triggered by this picture, I would say I am sorry that you were triggered and such was not my intent.

To anyone who would hold it against me as being inappropriately immodest to post it, I would have to say that your feelings are probably based on cultural/religious views that I do not share and, though I am sensitive to the issue of avoiding unnecessarily triggering people with anything relating to sex or violence, I can honestly say I did not foresee anyone being triggered by said picture.

And, just to clarify, I am not in any way disputing the guidelines/policies of MS, just addressing any members who may have felt offended by the picture I was posting.

Peace,
Doug

#304351 - 09/26/09 08:22 PM Re: My tattoo sig pic and possible triggers [Re: Jaifian]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Doug,

I appreciate your posting this response.

I have wanted to ask about it but, not in here.

DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.