Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63367 Topics
443099 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#302647 - 09/13/09 01:49 AM Re: How to support my son? [Re: alan55]
faithjoy Offline

Loc: USA
yes ... sometimes the offender is the one you promised your life too. and that... shall we say .... ended that.

the 2 minute version of my story is found on http://arielssolace.org/wordpress/?page_id=8

Edited by faithjoy (09/13/09 02:58 AM)
Edit Reason: added info
I am the mother of two survivors. And Also a Survivor Now trying to help other secondary victims of CSA. - sorry ahead of time for many typos - T have a silly notebook and no spell checker a bad combination.

#302648 - 09/13/09 01:59 AM Re: How to support my son? [Re: alan55]
faithjoy Offline

Loc: USA
You know I understand what happens to a mother when she has to protect her children in a legal system that does not always help us at all.

I understand being a MomDad since I have been a single mother most of the last 15 years with little to no fathers support.

But I have to say I cannot fully know what it would be like for a father to deal with these issues.

I am proud of you for standing by your son. The System sometimes fails us, it did me. Then we are just faced with the choice do we make the most of the pieces we are left with or do we cry over the ones that are lost.

I hope we all learn to choose the good that is all around us once our eyes can see through the tears again! clarity comes ... and the sun does shine again!

I am the mother of two survivors. And Also a Survivor Now trying to help other secondary victims of CSA. - sorry ahead of time for many typos - T have a silly notebook and no spell checker a bad combination.

#304236 - 09/25/09 09:00 PM Re: How to support my son? [Re: alan55]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

dad of 2..

maybe there's no much advice i can give you i dont know ... i'm 19 too and it happened during all my childhood but it hasnt stopped yet. This yr i was inpatient in a mental health center and this shit happened with a male nurse there. i said nothing because i have experience with this. It had happened bfore, when i was 13. They dont give a shit and you already exposed yourself.. and more shit has happened since. i've been told about the cycle. how the hell do you f* break the cycle yourself?

maybe i shouldnt say anytihng, i don't know anything and this is even triggering but i'd say help... for some stupid reason some ppl has a label on their forehead or something and this never stops. if u are there dont wait for him to tell you anything just move heaven and earth to take him out of there and make sure a t knows how to help him break that f* cycle..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.