Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (rolex, 2 invisible), 8 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447978 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#302972 - 09/16/09 11:47 AM This is silly!!!
TNuss Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Del-A-Ware???
You every wake-up and just really need a hug.

My mind was very active last night with dreams. I struggle to understanding my dreams; some nights I don't dream at all, other nights they are very peaceful, some nights they are just plain silly, and then there are nights like last night where they were very overtly sexual in nature, sometimes these dreams are of my abuse, oh but not last night they were fantasies, they tend to be of varies sexual orientation, more towards my same. There is a lot of replaying of these dreams through-out the day, which makes me feel very rammy. Leaving me feeling the need to be held and taken care of, very receptive to be taken.

Should I be trying to my sense of this, I know it will pass, it always does, but the thoughts, the thoughts just stop me....I just really need a hug.

In harmony,
Troy

#302974 - 09/16/09 12:21 PM Re: This is silly!!! [Re: TNuss]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
((((( TROY! )))))

i don't normally dream [some dispute that and say 'i do dream, i just don't remember'....ok, whatever :-) ], but when i do [remember], it has a deep impact on the course of my day, and on some occasions, the drea can be a real life changer.

i had been an on again/off again participant in MS since 2003, but what brought me back to set up camp in may of 08, was a dream about my perp brother that i had, which shook me up pretty bad [ or good?].

so here i am, collecting all the cathartic hugs i may, day in and day out, while i work towards learning how to hug myself out of the nightmare of the past and into the realm of a new dream state. i know that beneath all those tarnished nightmares is the gem of a refined and polished me, the real me, the yet to be dreamt me. that's what keeps me coming back, pinching myself everyday, to make sure that i am wide awake in the dream of life, and therefore not really dreaming at all.

i hope my hug helped you,

all the best,

ron

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.