Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63786 Topics
445430 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#302159 - 09/08/09 01:49 PM My tattoo sig pic and possible triggers
Jaifian Offline

Loc: washington state, USA
It recently came to my attention that the picture of a tattoo peace symbol on my chest that I have been using as a signature logo at the end of all my posts is in violation of the guidelines regarding avatars.

To anyone who has been triggered by this picture, I would say I am sorry that you were triggered and such was not my intent.

To anyone who would hold it against me as being inappropriately immodest to post it, I would have to say that your feelings are probably based on cultural/religious views that I do not share and, though I am sensitive to the issue of avoiding unnecessarily triggering people with anything relating to sex or violence, I can honestly say I did not foresee anyone being triggered by said picture.

And, just to clarify, I am not in any way disputing the guidelines/policies of MS, just addressing any members who may have felt offended by the picture I was posting.

Peace,
Doug

#304351 - 09/26/09 08:22 PM Re: My tattoo sig pic and possible triggers [Re: Jaifian]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Doug,

I appreciate your posting this response.

I have wanted to ask about it but, not in here.

DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.