Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#301795 - 09/05/09 12:50 PM playing catch up
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi, Guys.

I feel mostly happy today. YEAH.

I am trying to catch up on like issues. I remember a time when I was very controlling and a perfectionist.

Even as a child, teenager and early adult I had to most spotless room in the house.

But then I got married and the flood gates opened my mind to being less intense.

Well now, I in my middle life and my finances are a mess as in I have too little money to pay my bill. Today, I am playing catch up alot.

I know I am living alone for the first time in over a decade and doing better everyday at being by myself so, I know some of my motivation is missing by being alone. But, I have this nagging feeling in my gut that I have ten things to do all of the time.

I am trying to relax and do what I can.

Just wanting to vent I guess. But do others here experience the feeling or thoughts about never being caught up.

Peace,
DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#301865 - 09/06/09 12:47 AM Re: playing catch up [Re: DJsport]
tboy85 Offline

I understand Djsport and in a way empathize. I am a perfectionist in certain aspects of my life (maybe it's just a fuitle attempt to gain control), but I do have this visceral feeling that I am always behind everyone else my age and I am trying to play catch up, in finding a job, getting a boyfriend, getting my life started. So in way I guess I understand.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.