Newest Members
rwc3, brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B.
12839 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CFVB (47), cjmofwp (60), direstraitu (43), greg64 (51), Jonah (46), Kary (55), MittensxonxKit (24), proteus (40), Stargazer (43), steel (45), Tanis2105 (51)
Who's Online
7 registered (don64, GT13568, payne, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12839 Members
75 Forums
66384 Topics
463878 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#301147 - 09/01/09 04:25 AM Child Care
rom4child Offline

Loc: Romania
Children born for what? Violence and torture against children is a fact to which we are witnesses, even if we do not want. I have seen children beaten, made to beg, crippled or abandoned by parents. If you want to be a parent but you do not have security for the future of your child, then I think you should to think twice before you give life to an innocent beings. Child care should be a priority. What you think about this? What should be done to prevent negligence and carelessness of the kids?

Child Care

#301335 - 09/02/09 01:08 PM Re: Child Care [Re: rom4child]
bluefairy Offline

I think there should be a conpulsory course on parenting in school since (in the uk) you are allowed to leave school when you are 16yo and that's the legal age of consent also, then I see it appropiate that they should gain some knowledge of what it is to be a parent, the responsibilities that come with it.

I understand that this obviously touches on freedom to raise your child the way you think is best, according to your religion, tradition etc although in a parenting course you could have different views being expressed, debates and discussion encouraged.

There will always be a place for you in my heart

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.