Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
6 registered (skyguy, Esposa, tbkkfile, Won'tGiveUp, Jay1946, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444477 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#301147 - 09/01/09 04:25 AM Child Care
rom4child Offline

Loc: Romania
Children born for what? Violence and torture against children is a fact to which we are witnesses, even if we do not want. I have seen children beaten, made to beg, crippled or abandoned by parents. If you want to be a parent but you do not have security for the future of your child, then I think you should to think twice before you give life to an innocent beings. Child care should be a priority. What you think about this? What should be done to prevent negligence and carelessness of the kids?

#301335 - 09/02/09 01:08 PM Re: Child Care [Re: rom4child]
bluefairy Offline

I think there should be a conpulsory course on parenting in school since (in the uk) you are allowed to leave school when you are 16yo and that's the legal age of consent also, then I see it appropiate that they should gain some knowledge of what it is to be a parent, the responsibilities that come with it.

I understand that this obviously touches on freedom to raise your child the way you think is best, according to your religion, tradition etc although in a parenting course you could have different views being expressed, debates and discussion encouraged.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.