Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, tbkkfile, susie), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63354 Topics
442999 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#301036 - 08/31/09 08:43 AM Time
cat lover Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, Colorado
I have recently vacated my apartment and am going to buy a house. I decided to use it as a chance to purge, and sorted through nearly everything I own. I came across a box which had a couple pictures of me and my ex in it. I thought I had gotten rid of all that stuff long ago, but there were a few other things in the box too. I had a brief moment, sudden, in which I felt my cheeks get flush. I immediately put the pictures and things in the trash bag nearest me, and the immediately took the trash bag to the dumpster. Wow, I haven't seen this guy in over five years and I still had that short reaction. I think perhaps it was self-protective: avoid the perpetrator. So there are two good notes, at least: that I was not incapacitated by the picture but instead acted swiftly and clearly; and that I am also leaving behind that apartment with its connection to him to get a new place with connections only to me. More healing. I haven't posted on here in ages. I don't know if it's the time of my subject heading which does the healing, or something else.

#301045 - 08/31/09 10:21 AM Re: Time [Re: cat lover]
TNuss Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Del-A-Ware???
Great for you, keep moving forward....time heals all.

In harmony,
Troy

#301397 - 09/02/09 10:39 PM Re: Time [Re: cat lover]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
glad to see you are taking care of yourself and following your heart. that's truly a paean to your recovery program. glad to hear of your peace and happiness.

all the best,

ron

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.