Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (DaiseyLady, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447920 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#297854 - 08/03/09 08:13 AM Second Abuse
RichardPaulPoill Offline

Loc: Florida moving back to Marylan...
I was about nine years old and was visiting my maternal grandmother on my stepfather's side. She was in her sixties or seventies, an immigrant from Italy, an illiterate, who spoke only broken English. She was always very kind to me unlike other relatives on my stepfather's side who rejected me and mocked me and my mother behind my back because I wasn't Italian. I was of mixed European blood. On this one day I crossed the street from my parent's house to hers, walked the few steps to her house, walked down the driveway to the back of her house and knocked on the back door. She called from the kitchen and invited me in as usual and I sat down on a kitchen chair and began chatting with her. She gave me a drink of milk and I drank it calmly while I spoke with her. Then she went to the refrigerator and opened it and then told me to come over to her. When I was very close to her, she reached out and grabbed me by my privates, by my penis and whatever else I had down there at the time. She held me firm and started to grope me ever more vigorously, but she got no reaction from my privates. Instead, I exclaimed to her, "Mema, that's not right! Don't do that!" She continued for a short while and then let me go. I ran out of her house like a shot and in short order I crossed the street and returned home. I immediately told my mother what happened and she became very angry. She called my step-father at work and told him what happened but he dismissed as if it was nothing. My mother then took me and my sister in tow over to mema's house. She told us to stay outside, but she went in and had it out with mema. She told mema to keep her hands off of me and warned her that if she touched me again she'd call the police. When the neighbors heard what my mother had done they were appalled that she made a scene. They told her it was done all the time. It was an Italian thing and it was nothing. When my step-father got home from work he had a big fight with my mother for persecuting poor mema and making a big thing out of nothing. Then he went to mema's house to console her.

My parents never said anything about it again. Nobody explained anything to me. Nobody told me who was at fault, if anybody. I was given no guidance at all.

But I never went to mema's house again unaccompanied, and I began to further distance myself from my step-father and his family.

I felt terribly guilty and ashamed at what happened, but I never spoke with anyone about it again until I met someone I trusted when I was 27 years old.

#300303 - 08/23/09 03:57 PM Re: Second Abuse [Re: RichardPaulPoill]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi, Talmud.

I am so sorry to be responding to your story so late.

I am so honored you shared your story.

I know the double messages are tough.

Peace,
DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.