Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63229 Topics
442159 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#299711 - 08/17/09 08:51 PM No more waste breath.
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

fingers type empty worthless words.
must learn to not do such stupid things.
no more type.

Edited by JustScott (08/18/09 07:10 PM)

#299966 - 08/20/09 03:12 AM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: JustScott]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Oh why not Scott?

#299995 - 08/20/09 11:21 AM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: JustScott]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
depending on what they are typing, i agree that it's probably a good plan.

all the best,

ron

#300227 - 08/22/09 07:16 PM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: Sans Logos]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

the basic act of responding violates the statement of "no more type"

but i suppose the deeper meaning behind that is something else entirely.

post started as one thing. then realization set in and it was changed.

comes down to the basis of care/concern.

I'm no one to anyone here. one may deny it, but really, you can't truly care about someone you don't know, and those that know are elsewhere or can talk to me elsewhere if they wish.

so, typing and sharing anything about where I am right now is really pointless, as there is no real way that anyone here can say they give a rip.

It's all just empty words in a database on an internet server that serves it up to whatever browser happens to call for it.

as suggested, it's a good plan for me to keep it to myself.

#300229 - 08/22/09 09:03 PM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: JustScott]
petercorbett Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi JustScott,

You are definately wrong on your assertion that you are no one to anyone here.
You have a right to your feelings/opinion.

You are someone to me, you have helped me many times. And maybe i helped you. If you didn't care just why do you have 1256 posts?

Just because we have never met, in reading your posts, i can feel your pain and shame. I can make a mental picture of what you look like. Empty words? No my fraternal brother, words of compassion, understanding and love.

I, attended a WOR in Georgia last May. And there was someone there whom had seen and answered some of my posts. We were sort of just MS posts buddies.

JustScott, i invite you to read my post about 22 strangers.
As for me they are my fraternal brothers, just like you and others in this web site.

Then there is my fraternal brother whom was a tremendos help to me, We PM'd each other every day, me in Germany and he in Kentucky, He was suffering both his CSA past, but also brain pain from an auto accident. He opened his very heart and soul to me, and i to him. If it wern't for his help, i just might not have survived this mess.

No JustScott these words here ane just not empty words. For me they are a lifeline, from my fraternal brothers heart and soul

I know about self worth, as i was considered worthless.

But JustScott, my fraternal brother,YOU are worth something to me. I do care for you, as you cared for us in those (1256)posts, in helping your fraternal brothers that YOU cared about, did you know them? Will you ever see them? Maybe sometime in a WOR?

But my fraternal brother, YOU CARED.

Remember my name, my brother so when you don't feel that you cared, I do care for YOU.

" I will take that lost boys hand, and i will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunlight, forever into eternity".

Heal well my fraternal brother, JustScott, heal well.

Little pete & big Pete...but 1 (Irishmoose).

Edited by petercorbett (08/22/09 09:04 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#300246 - 08/23/09 12:24 AM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: petercorbett]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Hey Scott, Really??? C'mon Bro, I 've been avoiding alot of posting lately, but do you really think I don't think about you?

I read everything you post Brother, more than what can be said for most.

Keep posting, always Bro, always with ya.

Stay stong
Mike

#300257 - 08/23/09 01:13 AM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: mogigo]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Me too Scott, I agree with Mike. Hang in there.

Roger

#300270 - 08/23/09 03:24 AM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: Freedom49]
Jaifian Offline

Loc: washington state, USA
Posts can be just words on a screen and completely empty and meaningless or they can be a lifeline.

It's all true, but it's still all in how you look at it.

I think sometimes we look at life as bleakly as possible and call that "facing reality".

It's amazing how the same thing can look so different at different times.

#300403 - 08/24/09 07:32 PM Re: No more waste breath. [Re: Jaifian]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Scott,

I am sorry you are feeling so isolated and alone. Feelings that I have struggled with all my life. But I have come to realize that I am the one whom chooses to isolate myself from others and not the other way around. I do not have to remain isolated and alone if I choose not too. Which is difficult because of the safety I have found there in the past. But today I find the feelings of loneliness too unbearable to remain isolate for long.

If I don't want to be alone any longer it is up to me to reach out to others. I think most people struggle with feelings of being alone from time to time. But some of us survivors have learned to live our lives just out of the reach of others. And it is not easy to learn to allow ourselves to let down the barrier of isolation and to allow others close enough to really get to know us.

For me this isolation became a shell of protection to keep others from hurting me. But in time it became my own self imposed prison. I chose to confine myself to solitary confinement and nobody but I have the key. I have had to learn that nobody but myself can can free me his prison. That nobody can really get to know me unless I step out of self and risk being hurt.

I choose to post here at M/S because I need to express these feelings and issues that I have in relation to being abused. Those things that I was taught as a child to ignore and not to talk about. That have been slowly killing me by not expressing them. Damned if I will allow myself or others to shut me down again. I come here for healing and anything else is a bonus.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.