Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Logan, TJ jeff, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64020 Topics
446791 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#299286 - 08/14/09 01:36 PM Re: Happy Birthday Trucker 51 Mark! [Re: LilacLouie]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Hope you had a good one, Mark. smile

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#299352 - 08/14/09 08:41 PM Re: Happy Birthday Trucker 51 Mark! [Re: roadrunner]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Thanks guys, my wife and I spent my birthday in Las Vegas at the Suncoast Hotel, and yesterday we saw The Price is Right at Bally's on the Strip, where I even won a $25 prize!!! Made lots of dough on the $.25, $.50, and $1 slots, should have stayed away from the penny slots I guess. Had my birthday dinner at Salvatore's Italian Steakhouse at the Suncoast complete with a birthday cake and a bottle of wine included. Now we are here in Pasadena, CA, and are planning on the champagne Sunday brunch on the Queen Mary down in Long Beach. Tuesday night it is back to Vegas to check-out the new South Point Hotel before we fly home Wednesday. Then I'm back to school on Monday the 24th.

Hope to see the Denver guys for prime rib Saturday the 22nd. Til then, don't do anything that I wouldn't do,

Mark

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.