Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (freeze-on), 42 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63775 Topics
445370 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#299244 - 08/14/09 09:33 AM .
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 09:10 PM)

#299274 - 08/14/09 12:21 PM Re: Anger related to sexuality [Re: bardo213]
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Hiya there fellow Wisconsinite smile

I've lived small town life for basicaly all of my life - born and raised in a small cowtown - and now live in an even smaller town minus the cows - lol - I know exactly what you mean about small town talk...

I really hope that your gf will be there for you - I know that when I told my wife (who was my gf when I told her) I kind of floored her and it took a few days for it to realy sink in with her - but... in the long run she's been understanding - I hope it's the same for your gf (I too remember that after telling my wife I felt she was disgusted - which I immediately "felt" that she was disgusted with me - but... in reality she was only disgusted with my uncle for the things he had done to me - she was in reality NOT disgusted with me at all - perhaps your gf's response is simular...)

if your neighbor hacked your pc somehow then by all means you should file a police report because that is a HUGE breach of your personal privacy

Quote:
The other part of this is that what do you guys think that anger is related to homosexuality.

I can only speak for myself and my own personal feelings on this question as I try to think back on things you've said in the past and put myself into your shoes...

you were abused by a male in a sexual way - the true "root" of the anger starts there - but... you've been teased by people you thought where friends - you've had people talking about you behind your back - the small town talk... ect... no one enjoys being teased - no one likes being talked about behind their back - anger is justified - but it does need to be controlled - uncontrolled anger can consume a persons life a wildfire consumes a prairie

Quote:
I highly doubt I would go through with this in another town or area.
I'm sure a lot of your anger is rooted in what i call "small town thinking" - it's sad that here in Wisconsin there is so little understanding about abuse - most small towns here raise their kids without ever even explaining to them that abuse is not their fault - that abuse does NOT make them gay - frankly... it makes ME mad that there is so little understanding of abuse in small town Wisconsin...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#299308 - 08/14/09 03:58 PM . [Re: TJ jeff]
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 09:10 PM)

#299316 - 08/14/09 04:20 PM Re: Anger related to sexuality [Re: bardo213]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hello.

I appreciate what your saying.

I am also thinking about being individuals and how that gets so intertwined sometimes.

Just my thoughts.

Peace,
DJ

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.