Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (focusedbody), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#299106 - 08/13/09 05:24 AM why?
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
It's been a rough for the past few days. I keep wondering why shit always happens around me. So much has happened this past couple of days. i witness a kid die, then my little brother did something to me (i posted it b4 somewhere I forgot), then school work... plus my perp is here at my house almost every night.

why do shits have to happen?...

Marvin

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

#299110 - 08/13/09 07:32 AM Re: why? [Re: b869]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

b869,

We met in the chat room last week, so even though I don't have a really brilliant answer as to why shitty things happen (they just do sometimes unfortunately) I thought I'd say hey and offer some cyber support. One thing I've noticed is that in those bad times, it's so easy to think you're the target of fate or kismet or whatever they may call it in the Philippines, but that's not true. Since you put it in your post, I feel like it's OK to ask the question...why is your perp at your house? I mean the way you put it, it doesn't sound like a family member. Pardon me if I'm being too nosy or your don't feel like answering that...NO PROBLEM!!!!

#299116 - 08/13/09 08:39 AM Re: why? [Re: sono]
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
My perp is a family friend and my former best friend. He hangs around w/ my bitch sister. They are my 2 worst perps... I feel like they are ganging up on me for some reason

Marvin

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.