Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jay1946, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443021 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#298590 - 08/09/09 03:51 PM Ok, God I'm here.
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi my fraternal brothers.

Well, I went to church today. I went to pay my respects to the God & HIS Mother, whom have indeed taken care of their son on earth.
The yery son that had denounced them, right here in this web site.
Their very son, who always thought that he did survive all by himself.

Little Pete & big Pete go their in all sincerety. Well almost. as we are not in the stste of grace (Catholic) beliefs, we haven't confessed our sins. Even tho God knows them, and so doesn't both Peter's.

We participate in the Mass, but the Pete's are sitting there and thoughts run through their minds. Thoughts about our past and about our present.
Thoughts about while little Pete was in that Catholic orphanage/Home were living a God like life. Every day. Well almost, again. You see we wern't in the state of grace there either. We were mb'ing every day, in Gods house. We surely
didn't understand why, except it felt good. But where did we learn this? It was buried into the depths of our soul and mind. And God put it there.
But just why after all that love, safety and Hope, did little Pete give all this up? Willingly?
So now 55 years later, little Pete expects God to pay attention to him and big Pete?
And the gall of big Pete to try and make a deal with ME, at that WOR in Georgia, if I gave him back little Pete he would give up his compulsive mb'ing. Then try and come back to his Heavenally Mother & Father, who he denounced.
Well "BIG" Peter WE gave him back to you. I/WE decided that it was time for you. Yep it sure is HELL Peter, but WE chose now for little Peter to lead you and him back to ME and your heavenally Mother.
But, Peter, it will hurt, it will be painful, you will want to quit, you will want to go back to those days of trying to drown him in alcohol, and run away from him again.
WE think that you Peter are up to the task at hand.
You have started your return to your heavenally Father & Mother, you are here in MY house, you are in turmoil about your spirituality.
You are in turmoil about your very self.
Now Peter WE will see just how sincere you are in getting little Peter back.
You are here in MY house, you and little Peter.
Remember your promise to that little boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

" I will take that lost boys hand, I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunlight forever into eternity".

WE will Peter, WE have always been there for both of you.

Heal well Peter, Heal well......Your heavenally Mother & Father.

And to my fraternal brothers here Pete & I wish you all the same.

OK GOD I"M HERE.

Little Pete & big Pete.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#298882 - 08/11/09 07:16 PM Re: Ok, God I'm here. [Re: petercorbett]
Tedure Offline

Loc: Utah
What a nice reminder for all of us.
Keep all the great thoughts coming!

God knows each of us. He knows our names.

Thanks Ted

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.