Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#356659 - 03/15/11 03:40 PM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: trb1345]
mac80 Offline

Good luck. I wet my bed as a kid until the day after I graduated from the eight grade. I did it because I was totally irrationally afraid of getting out of bed. And I also think it was a form of rebellion against my father who tried to potty train me using violence. Didn't work. Anyway do you wet the bed when you're asleep? Does it coincide with a dream? Or does is it when you wake up? Just curious.

#356662 - 03/15/11 03:48 PM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: mac80]
trb1345 Offline

Loc: NY
Hi Mac,

I've wet my bed with dreams and without. I've only wet once after I woke up. Im afraid of getting out of bed, but afraid of falling asleep too. Needless to say, im getting tired. I was a bedwetter as a child until 6-7.

Tommy

-My favorite book.

#356671 - 03/15/11 05:13 PM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: J.R.]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Hey, JR,
Just a word to encourage you a bit. Don't beat yourself up, blame yourself, or shame yourself. These will add to and compound the issue.

Those of us who have been through it can reassure you that it will pass, that this is only for a season in your life. Keep working toward a healthier self-image and the bedwetting will miraculously subside and be left in your past.

#356679 - 03/15/11 05:58 PM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: WriterKeith]
trb1345 Offline

Thx Keith,

Im glad to know this has been a problem for other men, so I know Im not outside of normal (whatever that might be). Im going to talk to my T about wearing some protection to bed in my session later this week.

Tommy

-My favorite book.

#356745 - 03/16/11 11:49 AM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: trb1345]
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Viniger in a water gun. U can quirt someone in the eye's if they come in the room. it is just an idea not sure it would help
I hate viniger

Not being funny just creative

I use teddy bear too

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#356864 - 03/17/11 09:50 AM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: michael Joseph]
trb1345 Offline

I wet the bed again last nite. I don't know what changed, but I'm not upset. I came to the conclusion that, I opened a door when I started dealing with my csa a few weeks ago. Now the memories are coming through the door a little at a time, along with little tommy. Wetting my bed is a sort of prop to hold that door open until it's ready to be closed. I'm ok with that. And I feel a better about wearing diapers to bed, which I'm going to do now. I'm Tommy, and I'm a bedwetter.

Tommy

-My favorite book.

#357039 - 03/18/11 07:13 PM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: trb1345]
trb1345 Offline

I had a good session with my T today. We talked about my bedwetting and I got some encouragement to do what I need to do and wear diapers. I think im going to feel better, and actually get some sleep.

Tommy

-My favorite book.

#360322 - 04/20/11 03:37 PM Re: Having Problems at Night [Re: trb1345]
trb1345 Offline

Hi All,

Well, it's been over a month now, and only a handful of dry nights. Managing has become a little less embarassing and a little more comfortable. I'm hoping in time as I learn to deal with my CSA, the bedwetting will start to decrease. Thanks everyone smile

Tommy

-My favorite book.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.