Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#285925 - 05/01/09 03:38 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Jesse92]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Indulgence always comes first…

# CRÈME CREMAILLERE- 3 Flavors Featured--Whole Forest Strawberry, Coffee Chocolate Espresso Bean, Crème Brulee. La Crémaillère Restaurant started serving its fabulous ice creams when it opened over 50 years ago. French custard-style ice creams, all natural and uses only the freshest ingredients. The word "crémaillère" in French literally means a trammel, which is the adjustable hook on which the stewing pot is attached. www.cremecremaillere.com

# CIAO BELLA- Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet, Blood Orange Sorbet, Green Tea with White Chocolate Chunks Gelato, Dulce De Leche Gelato. Ciao Bella Gelato, is a purveyor of high-end artisanal gelato and sorbet handmade and using the freshest of ingredients. The flavors are unique and intense, for example, the Blood Orange Sorbet uses Ruby Red Oranges that are grown exclusively at the food of the Mount Etna volcano in Sicily. www.ciaobellagelato.com

# GODIVA – the “ultimate’ in chocolates are also trying to tempt us with their ice creams and ice cream bars. Sold exclusively in the 150 Godiva boutiques nationwide, the Godiva Ice Cream Bars are truly decadent! www.godiva.com/icecream

# NEUHAUS CHOCOLATIERS – Bite sized dark chocolate cups filled with vanilla, chocolate or coffee flavored ice creams are sold in boxes of 4 ($6), 8 ($10), 12 ($14) and 20 pieces for $23. The ice cream is a French style and custard like with high butterfat content. www.neuhauschocolate.com

For those who love ‘scoop stores’ check these out:

# COLDSTONE - Cold Stone Creamery has just opened up a store in New York’s Time Square and specializes in “personalized desserts”. Each time you order, Coldstone’s scooper takes fresh sweet cream, places it on a frozen marble stone and blend in ingredients (fresh brownies, fudge, fruit and/or coconut) – which is exactly what I did for Katie, Matt, Ann and Al – when I made my first “Monkey Bites” creation! www.coldstonecreamery.com

# BASKIN ROBBINS – Sinbad’s Triple Punch Sherbet is July’s flavor of the month and is a swirled combination of strawberry, orange and lemon sherbets. www.baskinrobbins.com

# STRAUS ORGANIC ICE CREAM (Raspberry, Dutch Chocolate, Vanilla Bean). Straus is an organic dairy farm who make products with their own milk and is committed to taking care of the land, their animals and reducing waste. Their ice cream is made from the simplest and purest ingredients available with no pesticides, antibiotics or hormones. www.strausmilk.com

# HÄAGEN-DAZS, pushing the superpremium edge, has unveiled Desserts Extraordinaire ice cream, a line of seven ice cream flavors inspired by the world’s most indulgent desserts. We tasted Bananas Foster – a smooth banana ice cream enhanced with a hint of brown sugar and rum and Crème Brûlée – their silky custard ice cream with a swirl of caramelized sugar. www.haagen-dazs.com

# ST. CLAIR ICE CREAM is a small specialty ice cream and sorbet dessert supplier located in South Norwalk, CT. that carries on the artisanal tradition of hand molded frozen desserts the likes of which graced the tables of royalty for centuries. In the Victorian era, household servants would use pewter molds to produce ice cream desserts in the shape of swans, flowers, birds, and even vegetable bouquets. www.stclairicecream.com

#285931 - 05/01/09 05:15 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: JustScott]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
That's it, I need some ice cream!

I wish I had a vidio of my coonhounds barking at the ice cream man as he drives around the rural dirt roeds where I live in Texas.

Ruby the Slipper hears him comming and starts yodelling

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#285958 - 05/01/09 11:05 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Had some last night. When I feel bad, it is always good. I just can't believe all the flavors I have missed.

#297360 - 07/29/09 09:13 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Freedom49]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
sorry to dig this up again but this damn post is making me hungry, gonna go out now and get some ICE CREAM!!!!!

SEE YA-
Logan

-Blade Runner

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.